Honored Contributor

Re: To The One Love Girls- YOU know who you are.......

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Funloving wrote:

@Bella Carro-

If you try DermStore or one of the other vendors for OLO, they might have the new formula.  You can always call and ask.. @suzyQ3 also has a bottle of the new version with ingredient deck for comparison. (I just felt her kick my shins...Smiley Happy...)

@HappyDaze-

The continuing saga is not much of a saga.  Simply use the code I gave you.. not the one SQ3 received by email.  This entitles you to SAVE25. They've changed their policy and members (new & old) receive free ship-- no limit as long as you are a member- Sign on to your account by filling out all the pertinent information beforehand.   If you run into any problems AT ALL, Derick invites you to call him directly and he'll fix you up. If you do need to call, just mention this forum; QVC..  He can be reached at the CS phone number at the top of the site page.

Be aware.. they don't have the cleansing oil in stock yet, but don't charge till shipped.  He says they expect it no later than Tues or Wed of next week.  Again, no shipping charges for all members-  not just newbies.  That's what I was told pretty darn verbatim.  Don't allow anyone else at OTO to renege on what Derick promised the Q girls!!  I really don't think you'll run into problems, but again, call & ask for Derick if you do.  ~~He assured me he'll take care of it.~~

YIKES!!   Running late for a meeting! Smiley Surprised

I had tried that code yesterday, and it did not work. I tried the one that I posted here (in code), and it did work (although no free ship). So after reading this post this morning, I thought I'd try yours again. Nada. Smiley Sad

@Funloving, I should add that I was just playing around with the codes to see what happened. I'm still trying not to buy anything until I decide if I want to go with the Skin Savior. If I were really intent on purchasing, I would absolutely call Derrick. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: To The One Love Girls- YOU know who you are.......

@suzyQ3

I'm beginning to wonder about this Derick. Nice guy.. willing & excited to work with us, but would probably require a call before ordering.... like you said.  I keep getting incorrect information it seems.

While I was out all day, he left a voice mail letting me know he checked again & they're still a month away from distribution of the original Oil Cleanser- for those interested. He invited me to call any time with any questions and wants to do a special discount  for our group.   When I tried a walk through order,  it was in fact out of stock.

If you ever wanted to order the Skin Savior, I believe he'd walk you through a code that would save you 25% PLUS NO ship.   He understands we're a forum of many women and is anxious to give us a price break for good PR & word of mouth... or at least sure seems accomodating.

So far so good with my new oil cleanser.   I don't need any other products for a while. 

Around the time the old formula is available, I'm sure I'll take another look @ OLO. My thoughts are why wash with a one note cleansing oil when you can benefit from other oils.. Just as it is with the oil combo product I use as the last step to seal my other skincare.

Sorry for all the confusion guys.   Don't shoot the messenger. Smiley Tongue