Honored Contributor

Re: To Tacha or not to Tacha?

This line looks good, but seems very pricey.

Regular Contributor

I love the cleansing oil and classic Rice enzyme cleanser.  I was waiting until I finished my Shiseido moisturizers and just ordered some  Tatcha face cream and the sheet masks. 

I love Shiseido, but they use a lot of mineral oi and silicones, etc. and Tatcha does not, so I am slowly changing over. 

Trusted Contributor

@GSPgirl,

Dior is Dior fantastic choice for everything.🌻

Respected Contributor

Another vote for yes to Tacha!

I have found the line to be fabulous!!

Respected Contributor

I tried the Camellia Cleansing Oil and Rice Enzyme Powder (the Classic and also the Sensitive) when Tatcha first launched, and both products caused breakouts and irritation/burning for my skin.  I do have sensitive skin, though.  I remember reading posts when the Brand first came out, and there were many people who mentioned breakouts after trying some of the products, who normally never have breakouts.  The flip side is many other people have had great experiences with Tatcha.  I do think it seems to be a really nice Brand, but I think it seems to be too strong (?) for my skin. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

I love to try new products and rarely repeat.  Not so with Tatcha.  I use the oil and cleansing powder and indigo cream and I've done so for at least three years.  It's wonderful.  I've gotten my DIL hooked on it.  It's not cheap at all.  But they do have a family and friends sale on their website once or twice a year.  Also I've taken advantage of some of the Q's specials, like two  for one.   I hope they bring some of those back.  

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Galwrote:

Hi JeanLouiseFinch. I so agree with what you and the other posters are stating about the price.  I want to try the Tacha products out and if I like them then I can perhaps search for dupes out there such as the Dr. Young Cleansing Oil. 

@San Antonio Gal  Not to discourage you from shopping at the Q, but Tatcha's website offers travel sizes for most, if not all, of their products, and most are between $15 - $20.  The creams, serums, etc are a little higher priced at $30+, but still an affordable price to try out items.  Plus, they offer free shipping on orders of $25 or more (free return shipping, too).  HTH 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

To echo using the Tatcha website, they also give free samples which are great to use when I travel.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Tatcha cleansing oil but prefer Josie Maran's exfoliating powder.  In the morning, I add Kiehls hydrating oil to Tatcha water cream before putting on makeup and it really keeps my skin hydrated.  Other than that, almost everything is Perricone.

I do not find the price of Tatcha any higher than others.  There is usually a discount when you order directly from the company, free shipping, free samples that they really have on hand (unlike Sephora) and good ebates.  There is also a nice selection of travel products.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@CHIP62wrote:

@GSPgirl,

Dior is Dior fantastic choice for everything.🌻

Yes!  I just use coupons and make sure I don’t run out!