Contributor

To IT Cosmetic people. Please no Silk in cosmetics

[ Edited ]

I love your products particulary the Celebration Foundation. Can you make it without silk? I am vegan and can't wear procucts with animal ingedients. Silk is from silk worms. I tried the foundation before I realized it had silk in it, I love it but as said above can't wear it. Could you consider for us vegans doing away with the silk? I know you do not test on animals which I really appreciate. Thanks.

Someone, (thank you) just told me IT uses fish oil, no more IT for me. Beautiful cosmetics can me made without harming animals. 

Honored Contributor

Re: To IT Cosmetic people. Please no Silk in cosmetics

[ Edited ]

If you are vegan you certainly shouldn't be using IT products. Their hydrolyzed collagen which is virtually in every product of theirs is derived from fish (i.e. Dead fish). 

Contributor

[ Edited ]

thank you did not know that, won't be using anymore of their items. Sigh, why is everything taken from animals? It depresses me when they go on about lamb leather. They say with with such joy and and enthusiasm. Smiley Sad How could anyone wear a baby animal taken away from it's mother? .It breaks my heart. Sometimes we need to think about ethics and how ethical treatment of non humands can help the world

Esteemed Contributor

@Hazel wrote:

thank you did not know that, won't be using anymore of their items. Sigh, why is everything taken from animals? It depresses me when they go on about lamb leather. They say with with such joy and and enthusiasm. Smiley Sad How could anyone wear a baby animal taken away from it's mother? .It breaks my heart. Sometimes we need to think about ethics and how ethical treatment of non humands can help the world

@Hazel

I wish I could give you 100 or more stars for your post!

Respected Contributor

Its your lucky day!

IT Cosmetics was recently sold, it will become a cheap chemical concoction soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

Its your lucky day!

IT Cosmetics was recently sold, it will become a cheap chemical concoction soon.

If that dosen't tell us something ,nothing will..........................Stop falling for the hype.!!!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

will never purcahse again and it will most likely be made in China, one of the worst animal abusing countries in the world. Very sad

Frequent Contributor

so if your not buying it Cosmetics products,what will you be buying? I am at the point that I can not afford high dollar makeup

Esteemed Contributor

@MeadowLark wrote:

so if your not buying it Cosmetics products,what will you be buying? I am at the point that I can not afford high dollar makeup

good question....................anyone???????????

Honored Contributor

@MeadowLark wrote:

There are plenty of organic natural make up lines out there that are not full of chemicals and animal parts. I doubt if their products are more expensive than IT Cosmetics.