Respected Contributor

I just received a huge box from Dimitri's last shows.  I wanted to tell you everything looks fabulous, but I have to say I'm glad I didn't plan on giving the Winter Wonderland three box Xmas gift from Dimitri to us for anybody on my Xmas list because when I opened up the three boxes all the products were on the bottom of the boxes and the slots where they were supposed to sit were ripped up.  The products are fine but for gift giving I couldn't use his packaging at all due to that.   Just saying.  

Honored Contributor

Re: To All the Skinn Dazzlers

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I just received a huge box from Dimitri's last shows.  I wanted to tell you everything looks fabulous, but I have to say I'm glad I didn't plan on giving the Winter Wonderland three box Xmas gift from Dimitri to us for anybody on my Xmas list because when I opened up the three boxes all the products were on the bottom of the boxes and the slots where they were supposed to sit were ripped up.  The products are fine but for gift giving I couldn't use his packaging at all due to that.   Just saying.  

@Blingqueen023- dang! The packaging looks so nice. I bet it has to do with shipping preparation.  I am gifting some parts of that kit. I hope my arrives in better condition

Have you cracked open this beauty!?!

2 of my orders shipped, but in true Evine fashion, my Opa order is still processing...must be on a boat from Greece Woman LOL

I ordered both TTV's, due to arrive next Tues Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023- dang! The packaging looks so nice. I bet it has to do with shipping preparation.  I am gifting some parts of that kit. I hope my arrives in better condition

Have you cracked open this beauty!?!

2 of my orders shipped, but in true Evine fashion, my Opa order is still processing...must be on a boat from Greece Woman LOL

I ordered both TTV's, due to arrive next Tues Woman Tongue

@Chi-town girl  it's funny you asked,, I just opened that eye shadow palette up and he colors are gorgeous.  It's a nice sturdy container it's in also.  I tried three of the colors on one eye, lol  I used a very light hand because they're pretty pigmented.  I tried using his eye shadow brush that came with his brush set, but I find the eye shadow brush I have from IT Cosmetics is better at least for me.  The rest of his brushes in his set are really nice especially his huge round brush  Nice and soft.  These eye shadow colors are really good.  You'll love this one.  Also, I tried the lip dyes for the first time and again, I tried it very lightly and so far that left a nice light stain on the lips.  I do like it and I'm glad I didn't go heavy on it.  Now I'll see how long it lasts.  This was a very good buy for the money.  

I even got his set of three cream lipsticks.  I liked those and I didn't go light on application.  They're pretty colors, but I have to say after I ate dinner that lipstick was gone.  Didn't last long  Once this lip dye wears off I'll use those lipsticks again to see how long they'll last on the lips.  

The only thing I haven't received yet is the cat cosmetic bag with the eye shadows  It's still in processing.  The delivery date isn't until the 21st.  I'm anxious to get that mainly for the bag.  What I've purchased so far I'm very happy with.  I wasn't planning on using the boxes anyway.  I'm being greedy.  This was all for me.  

Let me know how you like yours.  I have to say when I opened up that shadow palette I said wow!!!! Great choice of colors in this one.  He out did himself.  

Super Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Hi @Blingqueen023. I just received  my big holiday skin care and beauty box yesterday and briefly went through it last night. It was exactly as you said with the eye, lip and, skin care products all out of their slots and rolling around in the boxes. However like you, I never planned on giving any parts of this trio away---it's all mine, Mine, MINE! Tee hee, Dimitri and the show hosts must have locked those products in the packages they showed on air with Krazy Glue!

All the products seem fine and that palette is gorgeous, except for one piece. It's the lip stain Coralline. I have what appears to be ONE FIFTH of the amount of product in the other lip stain, Cranberry. Good thing that I really like the Cranberry best. However, receiving a near empty product is completely unacceptable to me. I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed. Since I am satisfied with all of the other components, I won't go to the trouble of sending the whole thing back. I was thinking about emailing his company directly but do you or anyone else think it will really make a difference?

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Hi @Blingqueen023. I just received  my big holiday skin care and beauty box yesterday and briefly went through it last night. It was exactly as you said with the eye, lip and, skin care products all out of their slots and rolling around in the boxes. However like you, I never planned on giving any parts of this trio away---it's all mine, Mine, MINE! Tee hee, Dimitri and the show hosts must have locked those products in the packages they showed on air with Krazy Glue!

All the products seem fine and that palette is gorgeous, except for one piece. It's the lip stain Coralline. I have what appears to be ONE FIFTH of the amount of product in the other lip stain, Cranberry. Good thing that I really like the Cranberry best. However, receiving a near empty product is completely unacceptable to me. I would appreciate any advice on how to proceed. Since I am satisfied with all of the other components, I won't go to the trouble of sending the whole thing back. I was thinking about emailing his company directly but do you or anyone else think it will really make a difference?

Thanks.

@ChazzyLady Hi ChazzyLady.  I'm sorry your package was like mine too.  I have to say I like most of his products that I've purchased, but his packaging is horrible.  To me, packaging is just as important as his products.  I have to agree with you about not sendng the whole ttv back.  I wouldn't either.  I've never contacted his company at all.  If I were you, I'd contact the company and see how they would handle it.  They really should offer to replace that lip dye with a full new one.  That's only good business.  I know I would replace it to keep the customer.  I think it would make a difference.  You paid good money for that ttv and I would expect that every product would be in one piece.  It's bad enough that the slots weren't holding the product in place, but to receive an almost empty lip dye is unacceptable.  Somebody should have caught that when they were packaging up the boxes.  I love Dimitri and love watching him, but I always thought his packaging wasn't the best.  

Since I never tried to contact his company, I googled the company and here's his phone number for customer service:

The company's phone number is 1-866-346-4874 If you decide to contact them, and I would, please let me know what they said.  I'm glad you weren't ordering it for a gift.  I know if I was, I'd be plenty mad after opening those boxes.   Have a great Thanksgiving!!  Looking forward to knowing how his company handles this. 

Honored Contributor

Happy to read your review, @Blingqueen023.  I'm liking that cream lipstick trio myself and really looking forward to the eyeshadow palette the most.  I think it'll be a perfect assortment of colors to take with when DH and I go on our cruise in February.

Super Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Thanks.

@ChazzyLady Hi ChazzyLady.  I'm sorry your package was like mine too.  I have to say I like most of his products that I've purchased, but his packaging is horrible.  To me, packaging is just as important as his products.  I have to agree with you about not sendng the whole ttv back.  I wouldn't either.  I've never contacted his company at all.  If I were you, I'd contact the company and see how they would handle it.  They really should offer to replace that lip dye with a full new one.  That's only good business.  I know I would replace it to keep the customer.  I think it would make a difference.  You paid good money for that ttv and I would expect that every product would be in one piece.  It's bad enough that the slots weren't holding the product in place, but to receive an almost empty lip dye is unacceptable.  Somebody should have caught that when they were packaging up the boxes.  I love Dimitri and love watching him, but I always thought his packaging wasn't the best.  

Since I never tried to contact his company, I googled the company and here's his phone number for customer service:

The company's phone number is 1-866-346-4874 If you decide to contact them, and I would, please let me know what they said.  I'm glad you weren't ordering it for a gift.  I know if I was, I'd be plenty mad after opening those boxes.   Have a great Thanksgiving!!  Looking forward to knowing how his company handles this. 

Thanks for your feedback @Blingqueen023. You are so right about the packaging, it definitely should be better thought out.

I didn't even bother trying to deal with Evine customer service since I am sure they would just tell me to send the whole kit back. That's not really a fix since the same thing could happen all over again. 

I will definitely contact Skinn's customer service and report back to all my fellow Dazzlers! You make a great point about how awful it would be to give a portion of this trio as a gift especially with a near empty lip product.

A great Thanksgiving to you too!

Respected Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ChazzyLady wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks for your feedback @Blingqueen023. You are so right about the packaging, it definitely should be better thought out.

I didn't even bother trying to deal with Evine customer service since I am sure they would just tell me to send the whole kit back. That's not really a fix since the same thing could happen all over again. 

I will definitely contact Skinn's customer service and report back to all my fellow Dazzlers! You make a great point about how awful it would be to give a portion of this trio as a gift especially with a near empty lip product.

A great Thanksgiving to you too!

@ChazzyLady Good luck with this, and I look forward to see how they handled it.  I, also would not contact Evine customer service.  I agree with you.  I don't think their customer service is as good as the Q's.  I've dealt with them before and it's really hit or miss with them.  Thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes.  Have a fabulous weekend!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Happy to read your review, @Blingqueen023.  I'm liking that cream lipstick trio myself and really looking forward to the eyeshadow palette the most.  I think it'll be a perfect assortment of colors to take with when DH and I go on our cruise in February.

@JeanLouiseFinch Lucky you!  Do you need a makeup artist to go with you on that wonderful cruise? lol lol  Have a great cruise and enjoy it. You wll look smashing in those lipsticks.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Heart

Heart 

Honored Contributor

Wow, I’m sorry the TTV arrived in a mess. And worse. That is pretty bad. At the very least, I’d call and request shipping be refunded. 

My 2 items haven’t shipped yet. I’m calling Evine today.