Frequent Contributor

Re: To All Who Have Received the Bareminerals Celestial Wonders TSV

Thank you, Shanus, for posting the picture of your full container.  I really appreciate it for reference!

Super Contributor

@kermiefrog

After seeing your post, I opened mine up, even though it's a Christmas gift to me from my husband. Woman Happy

Anyway, the packaging is very deceptive. I noticed the mineral veil is fuller. But after checking the net weight for each, the mineral veil should be fuller at 0.84 oz versus the foundation at 0.6 oz. I actually went outside and held it up to the sunlight, and yours appears to have less foundation. You may want to compare the two containers side by side.

Return if you didn't get what you paid for.

Valued Contributor

I just received my Celestial Wonders TSV and the foundation is about 1/4 full.. It was sold as double the size of regular foundation, which it is not. I'm very disappointed. It is sold out in my color, Fairly Light. 

Contributor

My foundation level looks like yours AND it's missing the finisher brush.  There's no quality control any more???  Never had this problem before. 

Guess I will be cancelng my auto delivery plan.  So very disappointing!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh well. My TSV is going back. Even though all components are there and foundation is full, once again, no sifter top on foundation or MV. The blush does have it, so assumed it was on other 2 jars, as well. Blush/Radiance  doesn’t show up on my Fairly Light complexion, it’s not great for me. Lip Gloss? On air and videos, the models must be wearing lipstick or liner under it. It also has barely any color, just shine.

For this much money, I’d prefer to purchase a few foundations in reg. size w/ sifter, a Moxie shade I can wear alone and I really don’t see the big deal w/ the larger brush. 

I was so excited when I ordered it, now disappointed. 

Contributor

I hadn't even noticed, but mine is exactly like yours.  I don't think there is as much product in the container as there is in the smaller size.  I'm disappointed.

Contributor

I received and used mine yesterday.  I love the entire kit and am glad I purchased it. My foundation picture is attached for your reference.  I am not doubting it contains the .6 oz. EAFF46E0-F683-4F4B-A01E-F6F061CCE040.jpeg

Occasional Visitor

After reading this thread, I checked my jar of foundation and it looked to be about half full.  I weighed out the contents and I received 21 grams so it was actually a little more than the 18 grams stated on the jar.  Apparently the jar is oversized for the amount of foundation you receive.  I hope this helps anyone who is thinking of returning due to the visual of the half empty jar.

Frequent Contributor

I hadn't used their original mineral foundation in years but decided to get this set. I watched that Youtube video shared in another post and now that I know how to apply it, it covers much better than I remember. I like it!! Will the auto delivery be the same colors of cheek and lip color or will they be different? I don't recall if it was mentioned in the presentation. Thanks!!

Robin~

Regular Contributor

I really like the kit & it looks like my jars have enough minerals to last a year! Everything is really pretty & glad I decided to give BM another try.