Honored Contributor

Tired of buying expensive scrubs?

Try Scrub Daddy.  I have even started using this on my face.  If you do, start cautiously if you have sensitive skin.  My reasoning was I'm using these sharp little grains of something or other, why not sharp edges on a plastic sponge.  Again, be careful !

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tired of buying expensive scrubs?

I don't use it for may face but here is a tip to help no matter how you use a Scrub Daddy.  You can control how sharp a Scrub Daddy is by the temp of the water you use.  Cold water makes it stay harder and warm water makes it get softer the warmer the water the softer it gets.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@HavartiI've never used it on my face, but I use very warm water on a scrub daddy even when I use it to exfoliate other body parts.  I'd think it would be especially good advice for anyone who wants to try using it on their face.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Spoiler

That's a terrible idea.

Trusted Contributor

I use Buf-Puf occasionally.  I'd never use scrub daddy on my face.  I'd be afraid it would damage my skin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That sounds scary to me. I don’t use scrubs of any kind anymore.

I used them in the past & felt they caused more irritation and might be damaging my skin.

@henderson I used Buf-puf back in the day

I use chemical exfoliants now. Of course, those can be too harsh for some people’s skin too. What works for one may not work for others. 

Honored Contributor

I use a scrub nightly mixed in with cleanser to remove makup, but not expensive ones and I would not use Scrub Daddy on face, Buf Puf is more like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would never use a Scrub Daddy on my face, but might find it handy as a foot exfoliant between pedicures in a pinch.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

I use both of Josie's scrubs on my face---the exfoliating powder and her sugar scrub.  I use only a couple times a week and alternate them.

Respected Contributor

Try adding a little baking soda to your daily cleanser. Also you can use it in the shower with your shower gel. It’s great for your feet too.