On 3/12/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/12/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/12/2015 Kind1too said:
On 3/12/2015 colliegirls said:
On 3/12/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:
On 3/11/2015 shoekitty said:

Bridgette Bardot has never had a thing done, and I believe it. She is who she is. She recues animals, and fights for animal rights. She is a chain smoker, and smoked since she was 14. She was also a sun worshiper, and still is she says. She is so comfortable with herself. She does look her age, but there is nothing wrong with that. And she is spunky and opinionated as she ever was.

They say she is a recluse, and shuns the life she once had. These are the most flattering pics I could find, because it seems the photographers always look for the bad angles, and the worst picture they can take of her. I don't know why.

She was stunning back then and she's beautiful now.

The epitome of beauty inside and out.

Beautiful now??? She looks like she hasn't combed her hair in decades. My goodness, her teeth are awful. It makes me feel sad looking at it.

She's in her 80's. Most will be happy to have that much hair and still have their natural teeth. It makes me sad that we place more value on beauty that we do on the important things in life. Don't take this as a personal attack, I'm including my self. Sometimes I'm ashamed of my vanity.

How we take care of ourselves is a reflection of how we feel about ourselves. I hope I never look like a homeless or crazy person. There are many beautiful older women in their 80's and 90's who still take care of themselves. There is no excuse for horrible teeth.

Her teeth don't look horrible. She always had kinda buck teeth. Most people when their er age don't want to wear braces. I don't think she looks homeless or crazy. Sometimes our values are crazy.

I won't judge her looks, but I will say that has suffered from mental problems for a long time. She is more than just eccentric. She seems to go to extremes. She has attempted suicide more than once. She has been convicted five times for inciting racial hatred. An unusual woman, for sure.

I did not know that!

is that even true? I don't believe it

I didn't make it up. Yes, it is true.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2008/06/03/idINIndia-33883520080603

Bardot, now an animal rights campaigner, has repeatedly taken aim at the feast of Eid al-Adha during which Muslims ritually slaughter a sheep but she has also criticised other traditions and denounced immigration from Muslim countries.

Her latest conviction was over a 2006 tract on the Eid al-Adha issue in which she described the Muslim community in France as "this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts".

she's right. they need to assimalte

Honored Contributor
On 3/17/2015 poregirl said:
On 3/16/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/16/2015 poregirl said:
On 3/12/2015 Crisso said:
On 3/12/2015 suzyQ3 said:
On 3/12/2015 KittyLouSoutenu said:
On 3/11/2015 shoekitty said:

Bridgette Bardot has never had a thing done, and I believe it. She is who she is. She recues animals, and fights for animal rights. She is a chain smoker, and smoked since she was 14. She was also a sun worshiper, and still is she says. She is so comfortable with herself. She does look her age, but there is nothing wrong with that. And she is spunky and opinionated as she ever was.

They say she is a recluse, and shuns the life she once had. These are the most flattering pics I could find, because it seems the photographers always look for the bad angles, and the worst picture they can take of her. I don't know why.

She was stunning back then and she's beautiful now.

The epitome of beauty inside and out.

Beautiful now??? She looks like she hasn't combed her hair in decades. My goodness, her teeth are awful. It makes me feel sad looking at it.

She's in her 80's. Most will be happy to have that much hair and still have their natural teeth. It makes me sad that we place more value on beauty that we do on the important things in life. Don't take this as a personal attack, I'm including my self. Sometimes I'm ashamed of my vanity.

How we take care of ourselves is a reflection of how we feel about ourselves. I hope I never look like a homeless or crazy person. There are many beautiful older women in their 80's and 90's who still take care of themselves. There is no excuse for horrible teeth.

Her teeth don't look horrible. She always had kinda buck teeth. Most people when their er age don't want to wear braces. I don't think she looks homeless or crazy. Sometimes our values are crazy.

I won't judge her looks, but I will say that has suffered from mental problems for a long time. She is more than just eccentric. She seems to go to extremes. She has attempted suicide more than once. She has been convicted five times for inciting racial hatred. An unusual woman, for sure.

I did not know that!

is that even true? I don't believe it

I didn't make it up. Yes, it is true.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2008/06/03/idINIndia-33883520080603

Bardot, now an animal rights campaigner, has repeatedly taken aim at the feast of Eid al-Adha during which Muslims ritually slaughter a sheep but she has also criticised other traditions and denounced immigration from Muslim countries.

Her latest conviction was over a 2006 tract on the Eid al-Adha issue in which she described the Muslim community in France as "this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts".

she's right. they need to assimalte

Whether you agree or not, what I posted was factual. She has been repeatedly convicted for inciting racial hatred. In addition to her extremely bigoted comments toward Muslims, she has also made hateful slurs against other groups.

In her book "The Silent Scream," she made such a horrific comment about gays that I will not post it here.

I'm sorry if you agree with her mindset. I think she is a fanatic who has mental issues as well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland