Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tired of all the Beauty Results Promises

If I were exhausted with trying new products and feeling like I'm wasting far too much money then I would minimize down to a cleanser and moisturizer which I felt pretty good about and call it a day. The amped up claims aren't going anywhere whether you're shopping from television or from salesperson in a retail store.

Respected Contributor

On 6/24/2014 KateChopin said:
On 6/24/2014 golfcartrider said:

The facial toner thing that is on now on Tuesday night beauty, did anyone notice that disclaimer is in a lighter color and I can't make out what it says at all.

And another thing why are all of the faces in the before pictures wider than in the after pictures? Did the person lose weight in the face jut by using the products?

Just Saying

What amuses me is when the before pic clearly looks better than the after pic!

Yes, yes, yes you are right. AND during the hair dryer show last night the disclaimer said "after professional styling" It was obvious that the models hair was loaded with gel or hairspray and they want us to think that a $200 dryer will make us look like the models with "NO professional styling"

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Contributor

Yes, definitely tired of all the broken promises for beauty results. That's exactly my point in my recent post about mascara demos.