Respected Contributor

Re: Tired Of Trying To Find Cleanser, Please Advise!

The CeraVe cleanser broke me out. I don't think my skin likes glycerin and that is the second ingredient. This product has quite a long list of ingredients, so I could also be allergic to something else. I know this brand is marketed for sensitive skin but it did not work for me.

Occasional Contributor

Skinn cosmetics from shophq sells their Am and Pm cleansers and they are awesome! I was one of the bad people that rarely washed my face at night. HOWEVER. ...now I can proudly say I now do. The pm cleanser is sooooo easy. On dry skin apply the cleanser and wipe off with damp wash cloth! Then in morning wash with am cleanser in shower! Been using for 6 months and extremely happy! The two different cleaners keep your skin in great shape and no breakouts! Personally I love them and will keep using!
Regular Contributor

On 6/11/2014 traceinmich said: Skinn cosmetics from shophq sells their Am and Pm cleansers and they are awesome! I was one of the bad people that rarely washed my face at night. HOWEVER. ...now I can proudly say I now do. The pm cleanser is sooooo easy. On dry skin apply the cleanser and wipe off with damp wash cloth! Then in morning wash with am cleanser in shower! Been using for 6 months and extremely happy! The two different cleaners keep your skin in great shape and no breakouts! Personally I love them and will keep using!

Hi, I'm sorry to tell you but these are the very worse for me. If you read the ingredients, they are really filled with lots of plants and botanicals. This is one line that I can't get near, but glad to know that they're good for you. Thanks for writing.