Respected Contributor

Tip Tuesday... The teeny details count the most!

Nose hairs......😳😱 https://youtu.be/9ZcBCycqYLA
Respected Contributor

Re: Tip Tuesday... The teeny details count the most!

oh yeah. i keep a eye on those babies.  i've known nice well put together women in the past, and will see them (the hairs) curling up and out.  

that is why we NEED a 10x-15x mirror. 

gotta keep those rascals in check. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you have a problem with lots of visible nostril hair then it can be permanently lasered away. They do this for the outermost hair, closest to the opening and not the hair on the inside of your nose.  Mine are not too bad so I just use a nose hair trimmer...how did I do?? Not bad..ey?Woman LOL

download.jpg

Honored Contributor

You know what, seriously considering adding this to my living will, pay someone in case iam unable for any reason do myself. Now that my DIL is back to work. 

Honored Contributor

Just don't pluck! Can cause blood clots. Most people know that, but not everyone does. Trim (carefully, obviously).

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Yup, totally agree.  Thank goodness for magifying mirrors!  I gotta do a hair-check every morning first thing.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt