Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good tinted moisturizer? I would prefer one that was toward clean beauty without talc, parabens, etc.

Respected Contributor

I use Josie Maran’s Perfect & Protect tinted moisturizer with spf every day for several years but it seems people have a love-hate relationship with it 🤔.  

Trusted Contributor

BE's complexion rescue is a good one if you're looking for "clean".  Wide array of shades to choose from.  I'm unfamiliar with drugstore brands, especially any that were to claim as being "clean."

Super Contributor

Cerave - mineral SPF 30, ceramides, and

niacinimide.  It blends nicely and reasonably priced. It is hard to find at stores.  I think I got mine from Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

BE's complexion rescue is a good one if you're looking for "clean".  Wide array of shades to choose from.  I'm unfamiliar with drugstore brands, especially any that were to claim as being "clean."

@Blackcatmom - This one is all I wore in the summer (before the pandemic). I love it. I wear Vanilla. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Tinted Moisturizer

[ Edited ]

@Blackcatmom   The best one at one time was Laura Mercier and I wore for quite a few years.  The company was sold and the formula changed and it oxidize on me.  You may want to look at Bare Minerals

This is not a tinted moisturizer but it has the same coverage maybe a little more that I now wear.  Bobbi Brown fluid to powder for $40.  It lasts forever and the best part is it waterproof and sweat proof with a matte finish. If the price is too high for you, sign up for mails and you will receive an initial discount and then discounts will be offered with the holidays just around the corner.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

I use Josie Maran’s Perfect & Protect tinted moisturizer with spf every day for several years but it seems people have a love-hate relationship with it 🤔.  

The tint is made from carmine.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Blackcatmom   The best one at one time was Laura Mercier and I wore for quite a few years.  The company was sold and the formula changed and it oxidize on me.  You may want to look at Bare Minerals

This is not a tinted moisturizer but it has the same coverage maybe a little more that I now wear.  Bobbi Brown fluid to powder for $40.  It lasts forever and the best part is it waterproof and sweat proof with a matte finish. If the price is too high for you, sign up for mails and you will receive an initial discount and then discounts will be offered with the holidays just around the corner.

@Katcat1   Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturizer in the beige tube is the one I use. I use an spf under it and it has more coverage than most. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   The fluid to powder has so many shades and different undertones so it was a better match for me.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

thumbnail imageComplexion Rescue Tinted Moisturizer - Hydrating Gel Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30

Simply the Best!!!!