Respected Contributor

I just think choosing a tinted moisturizer depends on skin type. For intance, BM complexion Rescue is best for Normal to dry skin & def not for combo or oily skin imo. I tryed LM's tinted moisturizer& think it is more forgiving for more skin types & I liked the initial look but it oxidized on me. One that I will mention that is underated is Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer with spf 20. Its a sheer tint with a satin finish that can be built up to a light coverage.                                                                                                                  Some of these youtuber such as Hot &Flashy who have oily skin can't possibly wear a dewy look. But she continues to review products that she does not like for her skin type, whereas, her favorites are more full coverage mattes. Not for me.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Laura Mercier. I also like her primer. I sometimes use her loose powder.

Honored Contributor

And one more vote for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. I like the illuminating one. And if I think I need more coverage, I add a few drops of my liquid foundation. Works very well.

Regular Contributor

I put on a tinted moisturizer all over and then concealer just where i need it. Top with a setting powder and that's it. As i age, this looks more youthful then fiundation all over.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tinted Moisturizer

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse I use the oil free tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier and it does give you a hydrated look but somewhat matte.  There is an illuminating tinted moisturizer if you prefer that look and the regular tinted moisturizer is more dewy IMO.   I also apply my regular moisturizer on my face before the tinted moisturizer.  LM offers great shades (undertones).    Now that you have 50 opinions, it might be best to stop in at Sephora or Nordstrom and get testers.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength