Respected Contributor

Re: Tinted Moisturizer with SPF

Bare Escentals makes a tinted primer with a sunscreen. In the summer, unless I'm in the direct sun for any extended period of time I use it in fair and all I do is use BE clear radiance over it.

In the winter I use Cliniqe moisture surge first if my face is dry. It absorbs in seconds. Then I use the BE tinted primer.If I want more cover than my summer look I use Covergirl Aquasmooth Foundation. That also has a physical sunscreen.

Trusted Contributor

i just got some by ELF. I have hard time with color match & this one was good.

This lightweight and hydrating formula is breathable and provides anti-aging sun protection with UVA/UVB SPF 20. Achieve even skin tone and naturally radiant skin with this moisturizing sheer tint of color. The smooth formula enhances your complexion with the nourishing key ingredients Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamins A, C & E.

Respected Contributor

I have been wearing philosophy No Reason to Hide SPF 30. Enough cover to be my foundation with a little concealer on the redder spots. On a few colors though. You can get samples at Nordstrom or Sephora, Best I have found. I am almost your age and very fair with lots of pink This does not turn me orange.