Valued Contributor

Timeless skincare

[ Edited ]

I have been using three Timeless products that have improved my skin.  They are the Vit. C and E with ferulic acid, Coenzyme Q10 and Matrixyl 3000. I use one after the other in the morning after I cleanse my face. I do use a few other products as well, but I noticed after I started using these three, my skin just looks better (I am 68). Just wanted to share my success with these products. I have dry/combo skin and it's not sensitive (been using tretinoin for years).  Free shipping.  I am not associated with this company in any way, but they are located in my city so I get them fast!!!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I am a huge fan of Timeless and have been using their products for several years. I use the vitamin C, CoQ 10 daily plus some others occasionally for added moisture, ie Squalane oil. Until recently they had 50% off sales but I think they have become popular and don’t need to do that any more. The best sale this year was 40% off which is nothing to sneeze as original prices are pretty reasonable.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @chihuahuamom  In lieu of deleting your post I have edited out the coupon code. 

Honored Contributor

@chihuahuamom ...I took a look at the website and am interested in the hyaluronic acid...currently I use Vitamin C on bare skin then add my moisture product....do you know which I should apply first the vitamin C or the hyaluronic acid?  

I do have good skin and very few wrinkles (mostly above my lip)....I am not sure the vitamin c has done much for my skin, but I have read it is good to use a vitamin c product.

Valued Contributor
Oh ok sorry didn't know.
Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@chihuahuamom ...I took a look at the website and am interested in the hyaluronic acid...currently I use Vitamin C on bare skin then add my moisture product....do you know which I should apply first the vitamin C or the hyaluronic acid?  

I do have good skin and very few wrinkles (mostly above my lip)....I am not sure the vitamin c has done much for my skin, but I have read it is good to use a vitamin c product.

————————————

You can call their customer service and ask about order of application. I always put vitamin C on first in the morning because it has a water-like consistency. I did use their hyaluronic acid at one point but stopped after learning here(and reading up) that it isn’t great in dry climates as it draws moisture from the air. I will still use a product that has hyaluronic acid in it because there are usually other moisturizing components but not alone.