Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried anything from this line? I'm thinking of ordering the Vitamin C serum.

Also, if anyone has tried this line did you order directly from their website? How do they ship items? UPS, Fed-Ex, Post Office?

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated. 

Happy Mother's Day to all. 🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: Timeless Skincare

[ Edited ]

If you buy it from amazon be sure and get it from the Timeless Skin Care Store there and not from some 3rd-party seller where you might receive counterfeit.

Also, don't buy the 4-ounce size unless you plan on using it all up in six months time. That's how long most VC serums will last after opening.

Trusted Contributor

I buy from them and no problems. My orders come through the PO and I always get them quickly.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you both for your replies. đź‘Ť

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 have been ordering and using their Vit C serum for over a year now and love it.  I order directly from their website, order is received quickly, and its delivered by the PO.

Honored Contributor

@Squirt60 

I like their Matrixyl®️ synthe’6  &  C serums.

Purchase from their website.

I was attracted to them because they contain additions I usually mix in myself.  Saves me time.

And, they are Cruelty Free! ♥️

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I order their C 20% and CoQ.  I buy the 4 oz sizes and try to get them during a sale.

@SilleeMee 

I do use up the C quickly as I use it on my face, neck, hands and arms. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I tried the Vitamin C serum, but I prefer my Vitamin C pads from Serious Skin Care.  

I suggest ordering directly from the Timeless site.  You can sometimes find coupons online.