Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For those that use Timeless Skin Care they are having 45% off site-wide starting today.  Was almost done with my Vit C so ordered another one.  They have some nice products so might be a chance to try something new too.

Super Contributor

@JudyL I appreciate hearing about deals like this and It always sounds like such a good sale, but I have compared costs to Target online which sells Timeless, and the prices of each item are cheaper at Target (along with the 5 percent card discount and free shipping).  I also usually wait to buy until Target offers $5 or $10 gift card with beauty purchase of $25 or more - makes for a great deal on Timeless - often better than these big sales at the website.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL   I found this one on Amazon for under $13, on subscription.  Is this the one you use?  There's also a 10% version.  The sprays look interesting too.  Do you use any of them?

43D693F5-CAD7-4F9B-90BD-82D00D433985.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I use the 20% Vit C.  Next time I need some, I'll have to check out Amazon first before ordering from Timeless.  Thanks for letting me know.  I also use their CoQ10 serum in the evening and like it.  Not sure if its the CoQ10 or a combination of it with other products, but I think for 68 my skin looks pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I just went and looked at Amazon.  The bottle of the Vit C for $13 is the 0.5 oz size.  I buy the 1oz size from Timeless which Amazon seems to only sell as a duo.  I don't want it as a duo.  The duo on Amazon sells for closer to $20, I think.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL I ordered the 1oz. 20% Vitamin C serum also. It's something I use every morning. I wait until Timeless has a sale to order it and this is the best sale I've seen yet. I also use the CoQ10 serum but I use it in the morning, after the Vitamin C.  I bought some during their last sale, so I'm good there.

FYI, a word of caution about ordering Timeless products on Amazon. I once ordered the Vitamin C serum through Amazon and when it arrived, it was already slightly oxidized (it was light yellow instead of clear, as it should be). I immediately returned it and now I only order from Timeless because I know it's going to be fresh.

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@JudyL I ordered the 1oz. 20% Vitamin C serum also. It's something I use every morning. I wait until Timeless has a sale to order it and this is the best sale I've seen yet. I also use the CoQ10 serum but I use it in the morning, after the Vitamin C.  I bought some during their last sale, so I'm good there.

FYI, a word of caution about ordering Timeless products on Amazon. I once ordered the Vitamin C serum through Amazon and when it arrived, it was already slightly oxidized (it was light yellow instead of clear, as it should be). I immediately returned it and now I only order from Timeless because I know it's going to be fresh.

@Texasmouse - glad you took advantage of the sale.  The CoQ10 is a nice serum.  Wish we could stock up on the Vit C during a sale like this but that doesn't work with Vit C.  I prefer buying from their website too.

Honored Contributor

I have the Matrixyl serum on order from Amazon, should get here on the 29th.  I don't remember why I became interested in it in the first place, but it gets good reviews. Even found a good review of it away from Amazon, so I decided to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I just went and looked at Amazon.  The bottle of the Vit C for $13 is the 0.5 oz size.  I buy the 1oz size from Timeless which Amazon seems to only sell as a duo.  I don't want it as a duo.  The duo on Amazon sells for closer to $20, I think.

They have a 1 oz. for $15.95 but it's not available on subscription. 

I think Angie/Hot-n-Flashy uses the CoQ10 serum.