Valued Contributor

50% off over $75.

Sep 1 - 5

Visit website for further info.

Trusted Contributor

Good sale - would like to take advantage.  But how do you keep the Vit C fresh for longer than 3 months?  Refrigerate?  Have you tried freezing?

Trusted Contributor
I know nothing about this line...do you have anything you like and have had results with?
Valued Contributor

True about the freshness factor. I think they recommend refrigerating, since they also have refill bottles which are much larger (vit c - 4 oz).

This will be my first time ordering. I'm getting the hyaluronic serum also. Maybe some other things.

Trusted Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

Good sale - would like to take advantage.  But how do you keep the Vit C fresh for longer than 3 months?  Refrigerate?  Have you tried freezing?

I refrigerate it and decant periodically into a small bottle so that I could get through the whole thing if it's slightly beyond the 3 months, but I would not stock up on this product.  It is my favorite Vit C and I have tried many.  Not sure I would freeze but you can write them and ask.

Most other serums last 2 years, so not much of an issue.

Valued Contributor

@seehorse wrote:

True about the freshness factor. I think they recommend refrigerating, since they also have refill bottles which are much larger (vit c - 4 oz).

This will be my first time ordering. I'm getting the hyaluronic serum also. Maybe some other things.

From their website: 

20% vitamin c + ferulic acid + e serum

expires 3 months from date of purchase, can be extended with refrigeration storage.