Esteemed Contributor

Re: Time to bring Alberti back to the real world...........

@Stray wrote:

Although he does have beautiful skin....I think I read that he had experience in the beauty product industry.  I thought Sandra was the beauty product "expert" or "junkie" as she calls herself.  I never got caught up in trying every beauty product on the market.  I used Chanel almost my entire life with a short affection for Calvin Klein when he did "the faces collection". I do have some Josie Moran and tried It.  I was glad to see less beauty on the live QVC but I think his talents could be better utilized in home decor; they need some help there but maybe it was his choice? 

Yes.....put Sandra on the Beauty channel.........please.....

Honored Contributor

I have Direct TV; Does anyone know the channel?
Esteemed Contributor

@CoG wrote:

I totally disagree with your assessment of his talent.  He is the best choice for a new beauty channel.  He has the professional credentials.  He certainly isn't the first or only male cosmetologist.  I trust his opinion more than someone whose makeup application is dated, bizarre, and only knows what the celebrities she fawns over wear in the magazines. 

The sad thing is that he is so good at whatever he does that, as you've pointed out, his being on Beauty IQ robs us of his talent in fashion, jewelry, home decor.  

Everyone should watch his live presentations so that they can truly appreciate what a personable, well spoken, thoughtful young man this truly is.

@CoG

You are missing the whole of the post. First and foremost where did I not assess his talent as anything but outstanding.  He is wonderful with make-up as everything else and should have his own shows. 

He is cornered into one small facet of his talents. 

Watching the Tarte lady  put one color in the crease of her eye for 4 minutes is mindless. If that's your idea of what he is needed you under estimate his skills. 

Honored Contributor

As far as personality, Alberti has it hands down over all the hosts.  He comes across sincere and hopefully he is in real life.  Plus, his hosted programs are fun to watch.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

I really like him on this channel- he's not pushy and let's the guests speak without interupting them. 

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Enough with the make-up and put some one on BIQ who wears a ton of make-up. Shawn would be good.

Alberti has so many skills and talent and you have him shoved off to buffer some way overdone stuff.

Why does Q bring in a natural talent and try to hid him.

Trying to hide him? They've launched a new brand and he's the face of it. That's the exact opposite of trying to hide him - they've given him a huge opportunity. They're gambling and they've bet on him.

Honored Contributor

I do not think Alberti is ALL THAT. Watching him on QVC  selling jewelry and clothes every other word out of his mouth to describe EVERYTHiNG was the word Beautiful.  It was like the only word he knew.  After a while I had to turn the channel as it  became hard to listen to him.  

Occasional Contributor

I have DirecTv; channel 318.

Valued Contributor

Directv Channel 318

Respected Contributor

Alberti is a great host.  If you've seen photos he posts of his home, I think he would be great doing an occasional home decor show.