Honored Contributor

Re: Time for new hair care.... Need great recommendations from my fellow q friends

SKINN. Can't beleive how freaking amazing my hair looks, feels, behaves.

2 of my sons are using Nick Chavez and they love his products; refuse to change to SKINN, lol.

Respected Contributor

Re: Time for new hair care.... Need great recommendations from my fellow q friends

I am a fan of Nick Chavez, L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Series, Pantene Pro or Aveda.

I switch things up alot!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Contributor

I love Petal Fresh Rose and Honeysuckle shampoo and conditioner.

It is sulfate free and smells wonderful.

I buy at I-HERB.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hemptz Coutre ( not the herbals) are sulfate free and really wonderful. They are over $40 a bottle but they go on sale a few times a yeat to $11  at beautybrands. I really like Paul Mitchell. They have sulfates but are super gentle  and they are very low lather which i also like. The body one  makes my hair smooth and shiney and I get compliments all the time when I use it.  Right now beauty Brands are having another liter sale  and Paul Mitchell is on it. Redken Extreme is good and moisterizing.

If you want drugstore Suave Professionals Macadamia White Orchid and Biotin (very moisterizing) is good

Trusted Contributor

I'm shocked to say that my new favorite shampoo is Suave Biotin.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks ! I was wondering about Nick Chavez. This gives me tons of great ideas to try! You guys are great. 

Respected Contributor

I tried Paul Mitchell Awapui today for the first time and its wonderful. More lather than his other shampoos. Very moisterizing and scalp feels very clean. Hair is shiny and soft. Soft scent almost like a baby powder scent

Respected Contributor

I recently started using Hask Argon shampoo and conditioner, and have been thrilled with them!  I've used several brands, including Wen, Living Proof, Alterna, and Tweak'd, and, so far, my hair is looking better with this inexpensive brand than anything else.  

Honored Contributor

@rosi red wrote:

I love Petal Fresh Rose and Honeysuckle shampoo and conditioner.

It is sulfate free and smells wonderful.

I buy at I-HERB.

@rosi red Have you ever used any of their other products? I may try the Manicure/Pedicure kit. They have good reviews. 

Honored Contributor

I have gone thru a lot of shampoo/conditioner looking for one that will make my hair look good. I started using Skinn's hair kit when it was the TTV. I also put it on AD. Love the mask. My hair looks so much better since I started using it. Some don't care for it. What works for me may not work the same for you. I've learned that.

I'm also liking the new Beekman Ylang Ylang Tuberose shampoo/conditioner.

These are the only 2 sulfate free shampoos I have used that did not dry my hair out.