Honored Contributor

Time for a Change? Night Cream

Just ran out of the night cream I have been using for a bit, the Elemis Marine Cream that was part of a TSV quite awhile ago.  So, now the delimna, do I go back to the line I was using before or I was thinking of tryng the Skinn Pep 40.  

I still use M Asam as my day cream and serum, so I have not abandoned it altogether, and really like the line although it seems they have been bumping up their prices lately.  I liked the Marine Cream, but too pricey unless it's on special.  Also, even though it's still in the 90's here, winter is coming (drier air) so I like something a bit heavier then than in summer.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Time for a Change? Night Cream

I am very happy with the Dr. Denese skincare products and have seen results. There are a variety of creams and serums for you specific needs. You might find a product there that works for you. I have. 

Respected Contributor

I'm very happy with No.7 Restore and Renew night cream. I also really like the day cream spf30. As for ingredients the Restore and Renew has the most essentials. I use both on my face, neck, and decollette....very nice results. I buy at Walgreens, they own the line and offer buy one, get 50%off 2nd. I have used very expensive lines and this performs just as good, or maybe even better.
Valued Contributor

I can't recommend anything for you but I use First Aid Beauty on my face both morning and night.  I bought a huge 2 jar TSV a year or so ago and I really like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess  Check out Lumene moisturizers.  They especially offer moisturizer for very dry skin.  At Target or do a Google search.  Very reasonably priced.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have been using Josie Maran's Divine Drip Sleeping Nectar on my face and neck.  I originally bought it for a neck cream but I really like it on my face as well.  

Respected Contributor

I like Josie's Sleeping Nectar or I often use her unscented body butter as my night cream. Since I use Retin A I don't necessarily need a night cream with other additives in it. BTW my skin is dry and both of these creams are great for dry skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fressa 

@Fressa wrote:

I am very happy with the Dr. Denese skincare products and have seen results. There are a variety of creams and serums for you specific needs. You might find a product there that works for you. I have. 

ITA.  I HAVE been using her line for a few years and get so many compliments on my 83 year skin.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Just ran out of the night cream I have been using for a bit, the Elemis Marine Cream that was part of a TSV quite awhile ago.  So, now the delimna, do I go back to the line I was using before or I was thinking of tryng the Skinn Pep 40.  

I still use M Asam as my day cream and serum, so I have not abandoned it altogether, and really like the line although it seems they have been bumping up their prices lately.  I liked the Marine Cream, but too pricey unless it's on special.  Also, even though it's still in the 90's here, winter is coming (drier air) so I like something a bit heavier then than in summer.  

Out of the options you've listed here, I'd recommend the Skinn Pep40. It has quite good ingredients. Isomers Matrixyl 4 Pur cream is a really nice one too.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

I love all of the Dr. Denese line