Trusted Contributor

Re: TightEye Serum from ScienceSerum

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SnowKita wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SnowKita  Do you have a link to her video?  I'd like to check it out. 

Hi JLF.  I am sorry, I haven't figured out how to link since board changed.  Hot & Flashy is the site.  She has a blog and youtube.  It is one of her 2 most recent posts, so should be easy to find.  She post blogs that she writes out pretty much the same info. as her videos.  Hot & Flashy50.com I think.

Yeah, I know who Angie is. I was just hoping not to weed through everything.  Maybe I can sort by date and it'll be easier.  

@Jeanlouisefinch I've tried mutiple times to post the website address. Here goes again with a slight change:

hotandflashy50 dot com/reduce-under-eye-wrinkles-in-5-minutes-tighteye-serum-review/

It's a gel that you put on and then rinse off after five minutes. Angie has lots of before and after pics but some don't look that much different to me. Since the product is rinsed off, I'm not sire how much of the ingredients would be absorbed into the skin before rinsing to benefit from it. If anyone does buy it, please post back a review.

Honestly, I could not see a difference in the before and after.  I do not think her undereye area looks bad.

@Iwantcoffee I agree with you. I know Angie's been using retin A around her eyes as I saw one of her reviews last year where she showed before & afters and there was a significant difference especially with the upper lid so her eyes looked more open and with under eye darkness. I actually bought retin A to use on my eyes due to her review but I've been too lazy to take the eye makeup off my lids at night Smiley Sad. But I didn't see that much difference and her eyes do look very good, even before she started the treatment with this new product. The pic where it showed how tight her skin was once the product dried and before she wiped it off was a bit scary as I'd think that would dry out my under eye area even worse which would make small lines look worse IMHO. 

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because vendor does not have approval to post in the community.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because vendor does not have approval to post in the community.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting, must watch.

If you apply it and then lightly splash it off after a few minutes, it sounds a bit like SSC Firma Face and PTR Instant FirmX.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought this serum after watching Angie's video and I like it.  My undereye area isn't horrible, but it had been looking worse lately so I figured I'd give it a try.  It does seem to brighten and tighten up the area for the day. 

The only thing I don't like is having to wait the 5 minutes or so for it to dry before wiping it off.  That doesn't sound like much time, but I have to get up very early and don't have much extra time available (and can't seem to get my butt out of bed any earlier).  I'm all set if I remember to put it on immediately after my shower but if not, then I have to skp it.

Even with not using it every day, I do notice a difference on days I use it.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site.