Trusted Contributor

Just bought this during a promotion on Nordstrom's website.   I totally love the fragrance. Very light and it does fade throughout day but to me totally delightful.  I splurged in advance of Mother's Day and glad I did.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tiffany Rose Gold Fragrance

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Just bought this during a promotion on Nordstrom's website.   I totally love the fragrance. Very light and it does fade throughout day but to me totally delightful.  I splurged in advance of Mother's Day and glad I did.

It is a lovely scent but doesn't last on me, 

Honored Contributor

Is anyone finding that many newer fragrances don't linger by the end of the day? Some oldies I've purchased have something left out, too...just not the same.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Is anyone finding that many newer fragrances don't linger by the end of the day? Some oldies I've purchased have something left out, too...just not the same.

yes today's scents are too wimpy

most too sweet and floral, 

the chemistry was changed they don't last 

even #5 is different

Trusted Contributor

My husband bought this for me last Mother's Day, and I ❤️ it. This lasts and one spritz is all I need. It is the only thing I ever received in the "blue box" too😉

Frequent Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I wanted to buy Jo Malone fragrance but that too does not last. Very disappointing. I found my Coco Chanel is about the only parfum that lasts all day. A tiny spritz is all I need. My #5 L'eau doesnt last long.

Respected Contributor

Been a lonnnnng time since I've found perfumes that last.  My mom always had a full vanity of perfumes,  she LOVED perfume...then she too said, nothing lasts.  We both kind of stopped buying...we like oils...they last, and are true to scent.  I do occasionally buy one that I love, but again, I'm not finding any to last beyond initial application.  Besides, prices, some over $140 ...