Valued Contributor

Tierra Mia Organics...Raw Goat Milk Soap

Has anyone tried these?...Found on Amazon but they also have a website thats a little cheaper with resonable S/H..I like that they are raw and use essential oils for fragrance.They have other skincare to.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tierra Mia Organics...Raw Goat Milk Soap

I have never heard of them. I just checked the ingredients & they look pretty good but I don't see the glycerin. Beekman leaves the glycerin in their soap so it's not drying. If Tierra Mia left the glycerin in their products wouldn't it be listed in the ingredients? I have used a lot of nice goats milk soaps & soap without goats milk but have never seen glycerin listed in the ingredients.

Honored Contributor

I'll have to look at Tierra Mia because I'm using Windrift Hill Moisturizing Goat's Milk Lotion (hand & body) in Fresh (fragrance) and find it one of the best I've used....  I'm really enjoying it.  Love the Fresh, which has a grapefruity scent but there are many others.  I actually found it at a KOA in Yellowstone....

http://www.windrifthill.com/

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

The hand and body lotion from Windrift Hill has listed:  Water, Goat's milk, jojoba, vegetable emulsifying wax, vegetablepalm stearic, vegetable glycerin, grapefruit & lily essential oils,optiphen.

I've not tried their soaps but think it's a great idea! Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I'll have to look at Tierra Mia because I'm using Windrift Hill Moisturizing Goat's Milk Lotion (hand & body) in Fresh (fragrance) and find it one of the best I've used....  I'm really enjoying it.  Love the Fresh, which has a grapefruity scent but there are many others.  I actually found it at a KOA in Yellowstone....

Thanks for the site. I will check it out more. I just saw there it says Unlike most mass produced soaps, our handcrafted, cold processed Goat Milk soaps retain all of the moisturizing glycerin that is formed. I'm confused about the soap thing & glycerin in the soap or not. I know the stuff they sell in the store is no good & won't shower with it. So Now I'm still wondering does all goats milk soap still have the glycerin? Anyone out there know the answer?

Valued Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Q4u wrote:

Thanks for the site. I will check it out more. I just saw there it says Unlike most mass produced soaps, our handcrafted, cold processed Goat Milk soaps retain all of the moisturizing glycerin that is formed. I'm confused about the soap thing & glycerin in the soap or not. I know the stuff they sell in the store is no good & won't shower with it. So Now I'm still wondering does all goats milk soap still have the glycerin? Anyone out there know the answer?

I am not sure on the glycerin but just found out Tierra organics is in a town near me so i am going tues to pick my order up and will ask.My guess is because its raw the natural glycerin is in it...They dont list all the other vitimins either that are in raw goats milk.