Contributor

I tried to find a 'blog' for Shawn but don't see one, if anyone knows how to find it, can you let me know?  Or maybe the hosts don't have individual blogs?  Anyway a couple wks ago I ordered one of the kits that Shawn K. presents from time to time, where you get samples/small sizes of different products, and in the kit was a facial cleanser by Peter Thomas Roth, the Retinol Fusion PM Exfoliating Cleanser, which I love!  I've used many cleansers over the years (over 50 yrs now!) and this one beats them all.  It's basically a deep cleansing exfoliating cleanser, contains no retinol but is advertised as "prepping your skin" for retinol treatment/serum.  And I do use Peter T. Roth's retinol serum so I figured, let's try it.  Love it!  And have now ordered the full size--very gentle, and wonderfully cleansing.  At my age, mid 60s, I was finding that my skin would break out from time to time, one of those creepy zits here and there; I've used Clinique Foaming Facial Wash for many years, and thought maybe it was becoming a bit too rich or oily? for me, so was in the market for something new.  My skin feels better after 2 wks using this new cleanser, better than it's felt for years!  THANKS SHAWN FOR THE KIT and for turning me on to this cleanser Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

@AZGardener The Hosts don’t have blogs anymore. You need to go to their Facebook page to post to them.

Super Contributor

Since you are so pleased with your kit...why not do a review...Shawn presented the product. Which is her job and does it well...BUT ...I think the manufacturers and other Q ladies would benefit from your positive opinion of the products in this sample kit....

Respected Contributor

@AZGardener  Yes, her presentation was good and it is great that you liked all the items too. PTR retinol is excellent. Glad you're enjoying the products in the TILI box.

Contributor

I'll do that Smiley Happy