Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thumbs Up For Evine's Customer Service!

surfk-that is a horrible CS story, my gosh, I have never heard of anyone having that much trouble with them Shocked Smiley.jpg

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

I'm an Evine-watching/buying poster, and we have always chatted about brands from the Q, Evine, and HSN....Plus many other brands from Drugstore Generics to Nordstrom's.  

If the time comes where we can ONLY talk about Q products, I for one will be out of here.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@betteb wrote:

surfk-that is a horrible CS story, my gosh, I have never heard of anyone having that much trouble with them Shocked Smiley.jpg

I think I'm still suffering a bit of PTSD from the experience. lol And it isn't over yet as I have to call on Tuesday to find out where the e-mail confirmations for the 2nd installment hath gone to...

But I agree. Even I've been surprised by the wild ride relative to this return there.

Esteemed Contributor

@surfk wrote:

@betteb wrote:

I think I'm still suffering a bit of PTSD from the experience. lol And it isn't over yet as I have to call on Tuesday to find out where the e-mail confirmations for the 2nd installment hath gone to...

But I agree. Even I've been surprised by the wild ride relative to this return there.

***********************************************************************************************

Yes, I've shopped with them through 2 name changes and I have never had one speck of trouble with a return to them. It's been even better lately, because when you take your package and get it scanned in, you get an email when it starts to move, when it gets there and when it's processed.

I think I would call tomorrow, during what would be normal business hours and start with a Supervisor. That's just too much and I wouldn't hesitate to tell them so. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

If I am not mistaken you can do that on any of the 3 channels since I have done it on HSN already.

What I don't like about Evine is their shipping charges. It is my own fault, I ordered 3 Michael V rings when he had specials on and I didn't bother to check the price of the shipping till the 3 rings can, all in one small bag and the shipping charge was almost $22. I couldn't believe it, will never do that again and won't order without checking the shipping charge again.  I have never paid anything near that on any channel and will make sure I won't again.

I do think that was a bit ridiculous since all 3 rings were small and all sent in the same bag which wasn't a large bag since this was 3 rings from his what he now called his petite collection, smaller rings like the large whoppers he makes.

Super Contributor

Glad you had a good experience with eVine. Mine was bloody awful. I am not even going to go into here. Suffice it to say that the experience left a very bad taste in my mouth for shopping with eVine ever again.
Valued Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@surfk wrote:

@betteb wrote:

***********************************************************************************************

Yes, I've shopped with them through 2 name changes and I have never had one speck of trouble with a return to them. It's been even better lately, because when you take your package and get it scanned in, you get an email when it starts to move, when it gets there and when it's processed.

I think I would call tomorrow, during what would be normal business hours and start with a Supervisor. That's just too much and I wouldn't hesitate to tell them so. 

I had the tracking number and always make sure it was accepted/processed by going to usps.com. In fact, I always make copies of everything - including the label prior to sending anything off.

The problem began when the tracking info came to a dead stop after 4 days. It showed it was picked up and processed on my end within the day it was mailed. And then there was one more update 4 days later - with no location acttached.

There was, though, no update or further tracking after that - for nearly 3 additional weeks.

So one doesn't or can't quite know at which point the hang up began: with the USPS at some point or on Evine's end in receiving it. All one could tell was that it had been processed on the date of mailing and picked up and processed locally the day following that.

I even said to Evine that the SmartLabel is theirs. Who knows what codes THEY use when creating them. I mean, is the label somehow placing the return on a sllooooww track back? And its insured so why penalize the customer whom they can SEE returned it.

QVC always honors that fact. Evine? They tend to always be tougher cookies. But this was, indeed, the worst c.s. experience I've ever had with them in all these years (and permutations of their name/company). Normally, things go off without a hitch.

But when they don't...I saw how they handle it.

And I continue to shudder at the thought as I crawl underneath my covers afraid to even turn the channel to Evine now. lol

(Yes. That last line was a joke).

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Just curious......do you Evine-watching/buying posters ever post things about QVC on the Evine forums? Maybe they don't have a forum. It just seems like a lot of posts are about Evine on the QVC website.

I like the forum because I learn a lot about the QVC products, which are helpful when I am deciding whether or not to purchase one of the items. If I owned a company that made/sold Pepsi, I wouldn't appreciate someone who made/sold Coca Cola coming on my property to tell my customers how good their product is instead of mine. Basically, isn't that what you are doing?

Perhaps I misunderstand your posts; and if so, I apologize in advance. Smiley Happy

****************************************************************************************

We talk about everything, including shopping elsewhere, we always have. If your looking for specific info about a Q product, just post a thread asking in the appropriate forum. The forums aren't all Q all the time. Smiley Happy

Okay, got it. Thanks for your response. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Just curious......do you Evine-watching/buying posters ever post things about QVC on the Evine forums? Maybe they don't have a forum. It just seems like a lot of posts are about Evine on the QVC website.

I like the forum because I learn a lot about the QVC products, which are helpful when I am deciding whether or not to purchase one of the items. If I owned a company that made/sold Pepsi, I wouldn't appreciate someone who made/sold Coca Cola coming on my property to tell my customers how good their product is instead of mine. Basically, isn't that what you are doing?

Perhaps I misunderstand your posts; and if so, I apologize in advance. Smiley Happy

****************************************************************************************

We talk about everything, including shopping elsewhere, we always have. If your looking for specific info about a Q product, just post a thread asking in the appropriate forum. The forums aren't all Q all the time. Smiley Happy

Okay, got it. Thanks for your response. Smiley Happy

**************************************************************************************

I can't even begin to tell you how much money I've saved because of that, finding products cheaper or with cheaper or free shipping. Knowing about sales ahead of time, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

I've had my issues with Evine's CS also and most of the time there is no smart label included in my package - it says on my order status/ account "this item is not available for smart label".  I have to go to the post office and pay out of pocket to return, but that's probably better because I track it myself and I rarely return anything.   Also, due to my own really horrendous CS experience, very similar to the one above, where they wanted me to fill out claim forms, I went over CS and called their corporate headquarters and they listened to all the recordings and I now keep that direct number in my contacts. I have had no more problems since.  Because their shipping is so high on a per item basis, I have on many an occasion pulled stuff out of my shopping bag and/or not bought at all.  If I do pay for shipping on a per item basis and they come in one box, I call and ask them to refund partial shipping and they have done that.  I do tend to buy more when they have their monthly free shipping day.  I also appreciate when they do reduced shipping (like when Skinn comes) and that free shipping on the Borghese TTV was awesome.  All in all I think that all these shopping channels have issues at some point and everything is dependent on the representative you wind up with - if I find myself getting no where, I hang up and call again - get a different rep and different outcome.  I think the Q's CS is superior to Evine, but I do prefer the items sold at Evine more.