Regular Contributor

Has anyone ever purchased this? Claims to make your eyelashes grow longer as it treats them with moisurizer.  Also comes completely off with just water.

Just curious! Thinking of trying it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thrive Causemetics Mascara

Don't waste your money, it's nothing special.  The same goes for the lipstick.  

Trusted Contributor

Same claim, different name.  Just the anti-aging, removing lines and wrinkle creams.

Contributor

Not going to say it makes them grow, however it does not smudge or flake on me (everything does) and gives lots of volume and defines well. I really like it.

Frequent Contributor

I like the mascara too.... It s a tubular mascara.... easily the best tubular mascara I have used.... lots of volume and definition . 

However, being tubular, at the end of the day, I do have some of the little tubes around my eyes.... not as many as other mascaras like this, but some. 

I do recomend it.

Respected Contributor

While I love their eyeliner and eyebrow pencil I didn't care for the mascara.

Trusted Contributor

It didn't do anything special for me.  Used the tube and didn't repurchase.

Regular Contributor

I think it's fabulous.  (I do use L'oreal primer under it, but I do that with every mascara.)  It doesn't clump, it goes on smoothly, and it really makes my lashes look thick and long.  It comes off easily when you want to take it off but it doesn't flake or smudge during the day.  I don't know that it has made my lashes grow, but that's not why I bought it.  I will defintely buy it again.

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your feedback on this. Used to have beautiful lashes, but they seemed to shrink and get lighter as the years go by.