Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thrilled about upcoming TSV

I KNOW MANY OF YOU LIKE THE COLD PLASMA, AND THERE IS A NEW FORMULA ON FACEBOOK CALLED COLD PLASMA PLUS + CBD.

IT HAS A GREEN LABEL AND THEY SEEM TO BE PROMOTING IT THERE, BUT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE ON  HIS WEBSITE, SO MAYBE IT WILL BE PART OF THE TSV.  JUST WANTED TO MENTION THAT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A462183 

Screen Shot 2021-12-25 at 7.40.20 AM.png

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had the TSV AD Supersized Cold Plasma+ Face and Eye, unfortunately it finally ended. I was hoping for a repeat, adding Sub D. I'd prefer this TSV supersized, eye included, and willing to pay a higher price.

I tried to order online AD, said Sold Out. Tried calling to order AD and it worked, but I canceled because MrRebates and Rakuten are offering 10%, so I'd lose that ordering by phone.      

However, one runs the risk of AD selling out if waiting for Online ordering AD being fixed, if it needs fixing.

Hopefully, it's an online glitch. Though, if it's not fixed before the 10% expires, we lose out anyway.

I would have loved a FX Essential TSV. I had the 3 piece from way back, that line is fabulous!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

FOR ANYONE INTERSETED, AD NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE TSV.

EVERY 90 DAYS FOR 2 YEARS.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

I had the TSV AD Supersized Cold Plasma+ Face and Eye, unfortunately it finally ended. I was hoping for a repeat, adding Sub D. I'd prefer this TSV supersized, eye included, and willing to pay a higher price.

I tried to order online AD, said Sold Out. Tried calling to order AD and it worked, but I canceled because MrRebates and Rakuten are offering 10%, so I'd lose that ordering by phone.      

However, one runs the risk of AD selling out if waiting for Online ordering AD being fixed, if it needs fixing.

Hopefully, it's an online glitch. Though, if it's not fixed before the 10% expires, we lose out anyway.

I would have loved a FX Essential TSV. I had the 3 piece from way back, that line is fabulous!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

@skittles2 What did you like about it?