Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on the Southern channel TS-korres shower gels set

I finally got roped in and ordered a set this past spring (think it was the TS).  IMO, it was nothing special.  I ended up sending it back.  I'm sticking with my Beekman bars and lotion.

Respected Contributor

Are these very moisturizing?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was a huge fan of Korea body butter and some of their makeup years ago but never did like their body washes. I did not find them moisturizing and they always had a slight odd underlying chemical-ish smell, similar to what the beekman's honeysuckle body wash does.

Disclaimer though, the last time I tried them was well before the partnership with Johnson and Johnson, probably around 2005 or so. They might have changed since then. I am also really picky about body washes.

Honored Contributor

I used to use them but have not used them much since I started using Beekman bar soaps. They are nice shower gels.

Trusted Contributor

@StlrFan wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Please explain how you can submit for the magazne rebate to lower the price by $12?  Where/How would you do this if placing an order?  I'm interested in trying the shower gels.

Inside the box your order comes in there will be a note card with instructions on how to get the rebate.  You will fill it out, send a copy of your proof of purchase and they will send you a check.  Easy peasy!

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@StlrFan wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Please explain how you can submit for the magazne rebate to lower the price by $12?  Where/How would you do this if placing an order?  I'm interested in trying the shower gels.

Inside the box your order comes in there will be a note card with instructions on how to get the rebate.  You will fill it out, send a copy of your proof of purchase and they will send you a check.  Easy peasy!

Usually you can also print it out online from the item page.  This way you don't have to wait and see if there is a card in your box and can send it in right away. 

With the $12 back this is a great deal, but I'd only be interested in a couple of them and would want a matching body butter.  I'd rather just buy the duo's for the ones I am interested in.  Right now I still have Guava and Basil Lemon to use up so I will probably wait.  I'm curious about the new Pure Cotton but want to see reviews on that first.  I'm also curious about the Mint Tea (the matching scrub is only $10 too) which has some reviews but not a lot.  Anyone try that??

Honored Contributor

Just an fyi, there are two coupon codes out there right now- $5 off any order of $20 or more or $5 off any $25 beauty order. Not sure if you can use them for the TS but worth a try.

Honored Contributor

While this is a good deal, I realized that would be about 2 years worth of product for me unless I gave some away. I like to buy things more often than once every two years so I might not get this even if I was almost out. It is hard to not buy things so a smaller set is better for me, I think. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on the Southern channel TS-korres shower gels setl

I too find the magazines a turn off from ordering.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Just an fyi, there are two coupon codes out there right now- $5 off any order of $20 or more or $5 off any $25 beauty order. Not sure if you can use them for the TS but worth a try.

Coupons are never valid on a TS.