Regular Contributor

Have any of you tried Lancome's Visionnaire serum?  There is an HSN TS today - a lot of product for $99.  Before I possibly shell out that kind of money, I would like some opinions. I'm sure it makes your face smooth, but other products do also.  Does it honestly address wrinkles and age spots?  TIA for your help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Visionnaire?

Never tried it, but checked ingredients on Ulta site, for some reason dont see the list on HSN. totally unimpressed, lots of alcohol, silicones and many unknown to me. 

Super Contributor

I would like to hear from those who have tried it also. I have Genifique and really really like it.  

Regular Contributor

I have tried it, and noticed nothing. I used the whole bottle. That being said, I didn't get any results from Genifique (sp) either.

Honored Contributor

If you're shopping HSN and you are willing to spend that kind of money, there are a lot of other options you could pick that would actually work.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

The product has so much alcohol it ships as HAZMAT. If that doesn't bother you, you can always return it if you don't like it.

Honored Contributor

@theloungeboy wrote:

The product has so much alcohol it ships as HAZMAT. If that doesn't bother you, you can always return it if you don't like it.

lol. Bougie hand sanitizer!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

The smell is way overwhelming to me.  I got a sample of this once in a GWP and couldn't stand it.  

Valued Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

Have any of you tried Lancome's Visionnaire serum?  There is an HSN TS today - a lot of product for $99.  Before I possibly shell out that kind of money, I would like some opinions. I'm sure it makes your face smooth, but other products do also.  Does it honestly address wrinkles and age spots?  TIA for your help!

I tried this, a big bottle of it, a number of years ago and saw no results whatsoever. I would , rather recommend to you, the Genefique serum of theirs. I have seen decent results with this one. I go in & out of using this because of the price but if it was less expensive  I would use it religiously... hth. 

Honored Contributor

Have never used the serum but have used the Visionnaire Day Cream. It's a nice lotion. I didn't notice any fine line reduction.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼