Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I’m looking at the range of flavors and quality of the ingredients and I’m impressed! Could this be a much needed replacement for Philosophy? Does anyone use this?
Trusted Contributor

the only product of tree hut that I have used is their sugar scrub...and I love it.  And it is soooo much more less expensive. It is carried at several different stores. 

I usually purchase it at Ulta when it is on sale and I have points.

Esteemed Contributor

I use several and all are quite good.

Body scrubs have a touch of oil, their shave oil I use as a body oil as well. I have super dry skin!

Lip scrubs and lip butters are nice. I don't know why people pay a fortune for lip scrubs?

Lip butter can be sticky so I use that at night. Their whipped body butters scents are great consistency but the fragrance doesn't last long on me.

Honored Contributor

I use their sugar scrub and like it a lot.  

Honored Contributor

I love their sugar scrub and body wash but I only use the Coco Colada scent which is the only one that has no artificial colorants in it.  Other than the dyes, their products are pretty much CLEAN Beauty. Very low priced too. 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL @Shelbelle  - I wonder how Tree Hut sugar scrub compares to Josie Maran sugar scrub?   Is Josie SS worth the higher price tag?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JudyL @Shelbelle  - I wonder how Tree Hut sugar scrub compares to Josie Maran sugar scrub?   Is Josie SS worth the higher price tag?

@San Antonio Gal  - All I can tell you is, that I used to use Josie's Sugar Scrub, tried Tree Hut and never went back to Josie.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  - All I can tell you is, that I used to use Josie's Sugar Scrub, tried Tree Hut and never went back to Josie.

Good to know @JudyL !  Thanks.  

Honored Contributor

I have use it exclusively for going on 10 years. No need to spend much and the scents are amazing. I just got the pineapple but haven't tried it yet 

Trusted Contributor

I won't buy them. They are NOT cruelty-free