Regular Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Perricone TSV

I don't dip my fingers in the jars of any skincare.  I use the little white spatulas you can get at Sallys beauty.  They can be sterilized and used again.  But they come in a large amount.  Just a tip.

Trusted Contributor

@Classylady wrote:

I don't dip my fingers in the jars of any skincare.  I use the little white spatulas you can get at Sallys beauty.  They can be sterilized and used again.  But they come in a large amount.  Just a tip.

ITA, and for what this line charges it should come with one.  Plenty of products I have purchased have.

Regular Contributor

I agree also, it should come with a bag full.

Respected Contributor

@Classylady wrote:

I never put my fingers in jars either.  I use toothpicks, then just toss. I keep a little canister in the bathroom.

Apparently even clean fingers have a thin layer of oil on the tips, which would mix with products.

Trusted Contributor

Also it would be helpful to ME, if during the presentation thay discussed 1) how to use and/or how to incorporate with your other products 2)morning and night or just night 3) what is the consistency of eye product and apply for us???

It might seem elementary but for this KIND OF MONEY, I need to see every product in the demonstration.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I'm interested in the TSV ,  never used any of the Perricone line ,  presently using the

Tat ha line which I'm happy with , but need more help with my eye area now .  I  am interested in the eye gel .  I have sensitive skin and wonder if the line is irritating.  For those that use this line would love to know your thoughts and how well it works for you as it sounds like it can really change the skin ,  but I am skeptical .

@Kitty Galore  I don't think it's worth spending the money on the kit if the eye gel is all you're interested in.  I have and use Perricone products and I wouldn't buy this kit due to the eye product being not what I'm looking for and the cream being too drying. (I've used it in the past).

Dr. Dennis Gross makes some great eye products and they're sold here. Currently his site is having 20% for Labor Day. I also use his line (the two lines work well together). Also, I have sensitive skin and some of the Perricone products DO sting when applied; I avoid those specific ones for that issue. 

What I use from Perricone, I love, but I won't purchase all of his products just because his name is on it. I've used almost every single one over the years and have figured out the ones I need that give me the best results. You don't need a lot of stuff to have great skin, lol, though QVC would prefer you did. : )

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never seen a comment that says 'Perricone' or any other product removed or even decreased lines and wrinkles. The same for firming skin. I do see comments that say skin FELT softer, smoother. I do not believe the 'before / after ' photos at all.

Topical products can not remove or erase wrinkles or firm jowls, etc. A bunch of phooey and waste of $$$!!

Esteemed Contributor

I use the products on now and arm had to get botox and fillers. Now, I like Dr.DENESE for skin, but nothing take away wrinkles.  It cost me $120.00 last week for 8 units botox. His prices very high.  Will finish everything I have.  The nurse that does the botox, said I have beautiful skin, but wrinkles get filler and botox. Creams good for skin only.

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@shopper since 1989 wrote:

Just curious, why doesn't Dr. Perricone ever do a show.?

Too busy, to represent his company?

Have seen him once in a video.

Just my opinion, I like to see that person.

At least once.

@shoppersince1989 That's why I won't purchase anything with his name on it.  It sounds like to me he could care less about representing his own product.  He's out just for the money and that's it  

@Blingqueen023@  @shopper since 1989 did it ever occur to you that maybe the man suffers from anxiety or is a terrible public speaker?  If he were to just stand there and look terrified, would you criticize that?  I'm pretty sure you would.  Just because someone develops a product does not make him or her the perfect spokesperson.  I know I would personally be terrified .

I don't use Perricone, but it really makes me mad when someone disses a person like they always do.  

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@shopper since 1989 wrote:

Just curious, why doesn't Dr. Perricone ever do a show.?

Too busy, to represent his company?

Have seen him once in a video.

Just my opinion, I like to see that person.

At least once.

@shoppersince1989 That's why I won't purchase anything with his name on it.  It sounds like to me he could care less about representing his own product.  He's out just for the money and that's it  

@Blingqueen023@  @shopper since 1989 did it ever occur to you that maybe the man suffers from anxiety or is a terrible public speaker?  If he were to just stand there and look terrified, would you criticize that?  I'm pretty sure you would.  Just because someone develops a product does not make him or her the perfect spokesperson.  I know I would personally be terrified .

I don't use Perricone, but it really makes me mad when someone disses a person like they always do.  

I have seen him on infomercials! Maybe just too busy for QVC.