Honored Contributor

Thoughts on OGX Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber-Full Body Renew Dry Shampoo?

It's not  just a dry shampoo, you can also use it as a texturizing hairspray.  This is one of the products that claim to be a dupe for Drybar texturizing spray.  It's out of stock on Amazon but says "High demand product. We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible".  I would love to hear what you think of it if you've used it.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on OGX Bodifying + Bamboo Fiber-Full Body Renew Dry Shampoo?

@monicakm wrote:

It's not  just a dry shampoo, you can also use it as a texturizing hairspray.  This is one of the products that claim to be a dupe for Drybar texturizing spray.  It's out of stock on Amazon but says "High demand product. We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible".  I would love to hear what you think of it if you've used it.

Thanks

@monicakm   I have not tried it, but checked the ingredients on the OGX site. Alcohol is listed as second ingredient and another alcohol listed, as well. Most volumizing/texturizing products use alcohol. I try to read ingredient decks to keep certain ones off my hair. That said, it seems to be available at Target and other locations.

Honored Contributor

I've not used this particular product but I do have the hairspray in this fiber-full body renew version and I find it drying.  I'm sure it's the alcohol which is listed as the first ingredient. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies.  I spent tooo much time researching it...as in HOURS!  I have to try it so I won't have wasted all that time Smiley Wink  I love the Drybar Triple Sec but don't love the price.  Looking for something similar.