Regular Contributor

I like most of the products in this tsv, though I haven't tried them all. The brush looks very enticing. Does anyone have any experience with these? Especially the cc cream. Everything looks too yellow on me lately....

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on IT Nov. TSV?

The TSV in March had the CC Cream Illumination with a brush, the SuperHero Mascara and the Je Ne Sais Quois Lip Balm in Rose so I'm not sure if that's different or not.  Even if the lip colors are different, this is just too similar of a configuration.  I wish they would do something different.

I do like the lip treatment and I'm one who likes the Illumination.  However, while I like the brush, I don't like it for applying the foundation.  I also ended up tossing the mascara because it flaked on my contacts.  Every single day.  One tiny flake that would drive me nuts.  LOL

Respected Contributor

So this TSV has the Illumination CC foundation??  Oh that stinks for me...I can't use that glowing stuff on my face....tried a sample from Ulta and it just didn't work for me at all.

Perhaps they will offer some OTO's that day that would work for me.  What I really need is the jar bye bye melt makeup remover on a good deal!  I love that stuff.

Super Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

So this TSV has the Illumination CC foundation??  Oh that stinks for me...I can't use that glowing stuff on my face....tried a sample from Ulta and it just didn't work for me at all.

Perhaps they will offer some OTO's that day that would work for me.  What I really need is the jar bye bye melt makeup remover on a good deal!  I love that stuff.

Good news for you, this kit includes the original cc cream, not the illumination version!

Super Contributor

@Mysticmom wrote:

I like most of the products in this tsv, though I haven't tried them all. The brush looks very enticing. Does anyone have any experience with these? Especially the cc cream. Everything looks too yellow on me lately....

I've tried all of the items and they are my favorites!

Esteemed Contributor

I will probably get this because I use almost all of these and am out or almost out. I love the CC Cream. So natural and easy to apply. I also use the mascara and eyebrow pencil. I haven't tried the bye bye pores illuminTion but like the regular one. The lip treatment is very nice. I have the other color and would like to try the Rose. And of course you can't go wrong with their brushes.

Trusted Contributor

@Mysticmom: I've been wanting to try the cc cream, but the light shade looks too yellow for my skin tone, & the fair looks too light period. 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@tsavorite, sorry for the confusion. This TSV in November is the regular CC Cream.

I was just saying that it's very similar to the last TSV which is a bummer.  I wouldn't need another CC cream yet already even if I did use it as my everyday foundation.

They need to change up the products more.