Respected Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Dr Denese line

First of all, I've been around long enough to know there is no topical product that is going to restructure your face.  That's ridiculous, and I wish salespeople who claim this would be called out more for this hype.  All I'm looking for is something that helps improve the texture of my skin, especially in the neck area. I'll stick with botox and fillers for the rest.  As far as Dr Denese, I've used many of her products and have managed to stick with hydroshield and dream cream because they really work for me.  I branched out with other skincare lines that I like better.  I'll try a drugstore product if someone makes a strong suggestion, but I rarely have success with that.  Unfortunately.

Respected Contributor

I've tried a number of her products and yes, I find them heavy and do not absorb, but I've not specifically tried the MD33 cream.  Hydroshield was ok but as others have said that has a lot of silicones and it's not a must use product for me.  And I found her facial firming pads sticky.  So I'm not a fan of her line and for me, I find there are better products out there.

Super Contributor

I have been using Dr Denese products for about 9 months. I am really liking the line and find it very effective. I use Hydroshield as a serum and also as my primer before makeup. I find that it helps makeup go on smoothly and stay in place all day.

Super Contributor

I bought the 4 piece kit due to the great price on the hydrosheild, which I wanted for the winter. It is only 4 ounces but that luxury package makes it look like you are getting 12 ounces. I also like the scrub well enough.

I don't like the big cluncky jars of cream. I am going to decant them. I think they are nice creams but I wish the packaging was better.

I got auto delivery and am not sure about getting another shipment. I could use the two creams as very nice Xmas gifts to my sister and niece. They would be thrilled and I would have a great hydrosheild backup.

My sister and I are close to 70, so we like richer creams. not sure if this helps! The price was my motivating factor, for the hydrosheild.

Esteemed Contributor

I've have had such good results with the Dr. Denese skincare products. I'm in the 50++ and holding age with fair, sensitive skin with issues and allergies. It has always been a challenge to find products that work and my skin can tolerate. I never thought I would have skin that would be able to be makeup free or just moisturizer but now I do. These products work for me and the shelf life is amazing.  

Occasional Contributor

Fressa-  same skin issues here.  also able to tolerate Dr. D's kit.  what is the shelf life on these products?  thinking of buying another kit.