Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Asorbic Acid (Vit c) serum lactic or gycolic acid

Dr. Sobel's skin rx vitamin C is the THD form, along w/ MAP and sodium ascorbate.

If anyone has sensitivity to topical C, this would be ideal to use!

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Dr. Sobel's skin rx vitamin C is the THD form, along w/ MAP and sodium ascorbate.

For $84 it better gentle. That's out of my price range. But if some nice person would kindly pay for it I would love to try it.Woman Happy

Contributor

It depends how sensitive your skin is many times can be harsh. If you see redness stop and use only once per week

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee   I received my QRX Vitamin C today.  I also ordered/receifved  the niacinamide to try,  as well, since I can't try it from TO due to the buyout by EL.  Did you like the QRX peptide serum?  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Jen44 wrote:

@SilleeMee   I received my QRX Vitamin C today.  I also ordered/receifved  the niacinamide to try,  as well, since I can't try it from TO due to the buyout by EL.  Did you like the QRX peptide serum?  Thanks!!

@Jen44 

Yes, I love it. The peptide serum comes in a pump bottle b/c the product is thick, rich and it spreads very easily. Makes my skin feel like velvet, not sticky at all and a bit moisturized. I apply the peptide first then apply a drop or two of the Squalane CE on top. I love the final results...my skin glows and it feels nice, too. 

I plan on getting their niacinamide serum later, after I run out of TO's. 

How do you like the Squalane CE? I suppose it's just oil but it has benefits. How is the Niacinamide serum? Is it runny or what?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 

QRX sent me a coupon for 25% off everything b/c I signed up for their emails. I got that coupon a few days after I signed up, not right away. It was a 'flash sale'. I ordered two more bottles of the peptide serum so now I have three. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee I just got both, so I haven't tried them.  The niacinimide is like a light-weight gel. It absorbed quickly on my hands.  I got that 25% offer, too, after signing up with their site.  I think I'll try the peptide serium.  I have so much other stuff to "use/get rid of" first.  I've pitched a lot, but it pains me to throw away money.  I really think I'll like this line.  I'm SO glad it's affordable, as well. Thanks for sharing with others!

Oops - missed the flash sale.  I'm sure they'll be plenty more.  :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

For $84 it better gentle. That's out of my price range. But if some nice person would kindly pay for it I would love to try it.Woman Happy

Skinn debuted a new product today that contains THD Vitamin C.  Called Lumioous Firming Cream. It will be the HSN TS for tomorrow.