Trusted Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Active Argan?

I really like her products as well.  Really like the oils ~ the smell to me is not offessie ~ I actually sort of like it ~ but I love the feel and what the oils do for my skin

New Contributor

Yes it is the ozonation process that causes the odor.  Ozone has a distinct smell to it.  I have some fully ozonated oils I keep on hand for theraputic purposes and they really have a strong smell to them.  Nothing like AA at all.  I personally think she could leave the fragrance out. 

Respected Contributor

When she first brought her products , i tried and sent back because of the fragrance , she now uses a natural based fragrance in most and i like most of the line.I think it is a top notch formulated and packaged  , seems high end. But for purists you may prefer Josie's because it is just pure Argon , i may be wrong but i think AA seems to have better results.

New Contributor

I bought a try it size of her argan oil all over drops a few months ago and just didn't use it at the time because I was still using other products and wanted to use them up first.  A few days ago I got the oil drops out (it has an orange blossom scent which I do like) and I started using it.  I use Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair anyway and have for a while.  I applied that first, and then applied some of the argan oil drops over that.  The next morning my skin looked less lined and plump.  I was very excited because I have used a lot of products over the years, but these oil drops combined with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair made my skin look noticeably better.  I was like, thank God I finally found something that makes my skin look better.  

I did order the four-piece Argan All Over Essential Oil Drops Collection and I can't wait to receive them now!  I really like this oil. 

Actually I have used Josie Maran's argan oil and l while I do like it, I feel that Active Argan All Over Drops works better for my skin.  I just love these drops and how nice they made my skin look.  Maybe purchase a small bottle of the drops to see how you like it.  I also have the Supple Balm Activated Lip & Skin Treatment which I really like, as well.  It made my lips look a little plump and keeps them soft.  

I also heard a doctor call in on her show recently and he said he uses her products and people noticed that his skin looks better.  I was impressed that a doctor had called in.

New Contributor

I also prefer Active Argan over Josie Maran's argan oil for the face.  AA absorbs better into my skin, and I did notice a nice difference after I started using the AA oil every day.  I like it a lot better than JM's argan oil.  

New Contributor

Has anyone tried the AA Stem Cell Fortify and Revitalized Eye Cream?   

Valued Contributor

Yes, I have used the Stem Cell eye cream and love it. It softened my  expression lines  (crows feet) and gave my eye area a nice glow....not artificial but natural.. I like this whole line and find it effective. i alternate with SKINN