Valued Contributor

Thoughts on Active Argan TTV?

Evine has a 6 piece TTV that is intriguing for $60.  Has anyone tried this line before?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Thoughts on Active Argan TTV?

I am interested also

The price sure is right.

@disneynut57

Valued Contributor

Definitely the $$ is right

Honored Contributor

I think for the price it is a great deal.  I use the all over oil and love it. 

Honored Contributor

I read many of the reviews, there is little middle ground, people either hate it or love it.

Honored Contributor

I was very close to purchasing it and talked myself out of ordering another skincare set to use.  I have so many now.

Honored Contributor

The TTV looks great. Good price of $10/item. I'm happy w my current regime for face & neck otherwise I would try it.

I'm curious about this Try Me item. Anyone using it?

Active Argan Model Secret Instant Lift Serum Duo 0.5 oz Each - 312-651
312-651- Active Argan Model Secret Instant Lift Serum Duo 0.5 oz Each

Ordered this body oil duo last month when it was a try me ot TDO. It's a good alternative to Skinn ER body oil.

Active Argan 5-Second Smoothing & Nurturing Dry Body Oil Duo 6.7 oz Each - 312-654
312-654- Active Argan 5-Second Smoothing & Nurturing Dry Body Oil Duo 6.7 oz Each

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

Evine has a 6 piece TTV that is intriguing for $60.  Has anyone tried this line before?

Thoughts?

Thanks

This is the TTV kit

Active Argan 6-Piece Layered Facial, Exfoliating Polish & Stem Cell Elixir Skincare Set - 312-712
312-712- Active Argan 6-Piece Layered Facial, Exfoliating Polish & Stem Cell Elixir Skincare Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I think the multi-layer facial is great so the TTV is a fantastic value for those interested. The polish is OK in my book and I have no experience with the treatment serum... I am just happy the cleanser is not part of this set - talk about overpowering in the fragrance department. I do wish the scent was milder in her oil, too. I like her and have since HSN days. Wish she'd bring the Schick Stick back! And the Hide 'n Highlight or whatever it was called!

Valued Contributor

@disneynut57 I have it and really like it. for the price you get twenty facials and wow does my skin feel clean and soft after. I am ordering this one so I have a back up and will try the elixer that is new tool