Respected Contributor

Those who purchased the TSV NuFace.......

How do you like it? What results do you see with using it?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Those who purchased the TSV NuFace.......

I bought it. I've maybe used it 4 times. My main issue is my eyebrows are not as high as they use to be. This does lift my brows. It is temporary, but suppose to get better with time. I also use it on my cheekbones.

I did one side of my face and not the other side and I could tell a subtle difference in the cheekbones and eyebrows.

I don't feel like my jawline needs much help, but I use it there anyway, so- so far so good. 

Also it doesn't hurt. I have something very similar to this done at the medspa, it was uncomfortable to downright painful. I think the girl had a hard time with the settings sometimes. This nuface does not hurt at all, and isn't uncomfortable to use. 

Of course as soon as I got it charged, dh had to be grabby and tried it out before I did. SMH. He did not use the gel, he said it felt like it shocked him. I told him to quit playing with my toys. Then, I told him he could use it, but to use the gel. He hasn't been using it, maybe he's scared to, lol. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the new blush/white one.  I have had a Nuface for many, many years.  Have the other attachments as well.  I only bought another one because my sister took mine{lilac}, and I loved the new color.

I do not have any wrinkles to speak of, but I needed it more for sagging skin.  I love the results if i use it regulary.  So for me, it does work, but only if you devote the little bit of time to it each day.

My biggest concern is the jowls and the neck.

If you give it a try, best of luck!

Honored Contributor

I've been using the NuFACE device for 5+years. It's effective but you must use it regularly.  No different than working out your body muscles - you need to keep doing it to maintain results. 

A couple of suggestions -

• Initially,  use it DAILY. Do it for a month.
  • Then you can do a maintenance program, every other day or 3x/week
  • Keep the device out by your bedside table or by your fav chair/table where you watch tv. Try to have a routine so it becomes secind nature. 
  • There are some good YouTube videos showing different methods. I found a good one for using it on the neck
  • You don't need to buy pricey conductor gel. Aloe gel is a great low cost alternative. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Did nothing for my sagging skin. Used it for 3 months then sent it back. Took before/after photos to compare before sending it back.