Trusted Contributor

This product improved the appearance of my complexion by 50% with just one use!!

I replaced my 10X mirror with a new 5X. I highly recommend it! You will be amazed at the instant improvements this will make in the "appearance" of your skin.
 photo Thumbs-up_zpsc2905d2a.gif
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Honored Contributor

Re: This product improved the appearance of my complexion by 50% with just one use!!

My skin probably looks even better than yours because I use a zero mag mirror -- just a regular bathroom variety mirror -- and I stand several feet away from it in dim light.

I look fabulous.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Re: This product improved the appearance of my complexion by 50% with just one use!!

I think you are on to something - ha, ha!!! Get a patent on it quick!

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Honored Contributor

Good one Lyn!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the laugh and tip!

Ever since getting my 10X mirror over a year ago, I have seen things I never realized were there. It is rather disgusting to see some of that stuff but strangely addicting at the same time. I need to remember that no one I run into during my day is looking at me through a 10X lens so why should I worry about what I see in that mirror. For 2014 I am going to try to leave it in the closet more and use it only when absolutely necessary.

Respected Contributor

I hear candle light the the dark are good for this as well.

Super Contributor

I use a regular vanity mirror to and take my glasses off when I look into it, so I barely notice my wrinkles!
Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2014 just bee said:

My skin probably looks even better than yours because I use a zero mag mirror -- just a regular bathroom variety mirror -- and I stand several feet away from it in dim light.

I look fabulous.

You and me both.

If I smear a little Vaseline on the mirror I look downright gorgeous!