Honored Contributor

This lotion has done wonders for my skin...

[ Edited ]

This lotion has been a game changer for me.  I learned about Alpha Skin Care lotion from @SilleeMee .  My only regret is that I didn't start using it earlier.

The 12% AHA (Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid) makes all the difference in this product compared to others.  I use it head to toe and my feet are completely smooth now.  @SilleeMee suggested using it on your face and I have done that as well.

This product is completely fragrancee free and very moisturizing.  The AHA gets rid of the dry skin cells and and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.  Unlike Josie's body butter or other lotions, you're not putting product on top of dry skin.  The AHA dissolves the dry skin cells on top and moisturizes the skin underneath.

It can be purchased on Amazon, Ulta or Ebay (17.00).  

Alpha Skin Care Renewal Body Lotion Anti-Aging Formula for All Skin Types - Reduces the Appearance of Lines & Wrinkles white 12 Ounce (Pack of 1)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This lotion has done wonders for my skin...

@San Antonio Gal I agree! This is a great product and it is actually inexpensive. 

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you for sharing your results. I have this on my wish list at Amazon to pick up after I finish the 10% product from same company. I have found @SilleeMee to offer up great product recs.

Can't wait to try the 12%.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Agree 100%. I've got some lotions that I'm using up, and some that I still like but this one is on my Amazon subscription.  It goes on my arms every morning.  I also use it as an AM facial moisturizer several days a week. 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361   @San Antonio Gal    I've been using 12% AHA on my face since the mid 90s when I first heard about it on QVC.  I once heard Dr. Oz, to whom I generally give 0 credence, say everyone ought to use it.  I must say, I have very little wrinkling, much less than others my age.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It's my 'fountain of youth' ! 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @SilleeMee I couldn't agree more. I picked up this product when it was being discussed here by @SilleeMee  and have noted significant difference in my skin. I'm on my second order. I had been meaning to post about it. You just beat me to it. 

I'm using the 10% lotion on my face. Prior to starting it, my face felt like fine grain sandpaper and I could not effectively exfoliate my skin, in spite of multiple other products -- masks, scrubs, PTR,  followed by great moisturizers, etc. 

With the Alpha lotion, alone, my face now feels soft and supple with noted decrease in fine lines, pores and brighter skin tone. Interestingly, it does all of this without any skin irritation, which is amazing, but it is only the 10% version.

I'm going to put in an order for the 14%. I think it's time I can move up in the strength and take it to other areas of challenged skin. I'm sure it will have the same positive results. It's a great product, at a great price. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @San Antonio Gal . I just went on Amazon and ordered it. I needed to get some AHA serum. I'm almost out of Dr. Denese and really am not 100% satisfied with it. I'm excited to try this. 

Honored Contributor

I agree!  Been using it for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad I opened this thread.  I'm always looking for just the right body lotion.  I'm anxious to try this product as I trust the recommendations of many of you here!