Honored Contributor

This is the most perfect highlighter I have ever used

And I own a lot of highlighters. It is extremely smooth and glass like. No Glitter no Shimmer, it doesn't accentuate texture.  It seems to melt into the skin. I have it in rose quartz and I just bought Bronzite to go over bronzer when I'm wearing it as blush. It's by Lady Gaga

Screenshot_20230515_011459_Sephora.jpg

Screenshot_20230515_011920_Sephora.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: This is the most perfect highlighter I have ever used

@monicakm --I tell you---those are works of art!!! I would take a photo and hang them on my wall--Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Monica, is this your new Holy Grail? The highlighter colors look good. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@monicakm , please may I ask Can you tell me where I can puchase hopefully on line,. not able to go to Sephra. Have heard many good thought about LADY GAGA Reading your suggestions are always my number 1 source. Many thanks for always helping us ladies. Sligo

Respected Contributor

Hi   @monicakm   Woman Happy

Gorgeous compacts.

I never got the hang of darker shading on my Light skin.  Might be because I'm Shade Blind, & struggle with discreet darker shadowing.. 

I end up looking like someone mated a Donkey & a Zebra, so I figured, I'd better leave well enough alone.  Woman Frustrated

But, as a confessed "Beauty Addict," I love watching others shade & highlight. I think I can see it, at least "in my mind's eye," at a minimum.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

I don't have the chocolate one yet. Yes the rose quartz color and formula is my new HG.  I know it's possible that the chocolate color won't have the same formula consistency but if it doesn't I'll send it back. I'll be wearing it again today to physical therapy and will double check that it's as flawless as it looked yesterday.

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

I buy everything online at Sephora. Covid and knee number one hit at the same time so it was online shopping for me.  Covid is over but now I'm on round two of knee surgery. My Sephora is one that's inside Target so there's not much to choose from anyway.  I've been enjoying shopping online at Sephora for 3 years.

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

• And thank you so much for the sweet compliment.
Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

Just like everything else you have to find the right shade and then blend blend blend. A light hand and a lot of blending.  It might be easier for you if you start out with a powder bronzer.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm, THANK YOU, SLIGO