Respected Contributor

Re: This is the hairstyle I am going to get on Monday.

So cool!

Esteemed Contributor

The gal pictured has my color hair. But the style is lovely, but not on me. I need more length.

Honored Contributor

I doubt the model let her hair grow out to that color. She appears to be quite young so the texture of her hair is probably different than naturally silver-white hair..

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 lulu2 said:

I doubt the model let her hair grow out to that color. She appears to be quite young so the texture of her hair is probably different than naturally silver-white hair..

My hair is soft, not course. It is a platinum white. There are certainly different kinds or grey no doubt!
The in color now is the silver grey color. I am sure she had her hair bleached or lightened to get the silver white color.... not to say young people do go grey young. I was just about grey 75% in my 20's. People would comment on my hair as it looked professionally frosted.

Honored Contributor

A new you! How exciting is that?

This will be the longest weekend of your life.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

Gazelle, I love it! And I don't really think it would be that much work to style it. But I'm like you in that I don't mind working on my hair. I'm definitely not a "roll out of the bed" lady. I hope you enjoy your new do.
Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 HollywoodLady said: Gazelle, I love it! And I don't really think it would be that much work to style it. But I'm like you in that I don't mind working on my hair. I'm definitely not a "roll out of the bed" lady. I hope you enjoy your new do.

Thanks-- me too. I love short hair. But sometimes what you in vision is not exactly what you end up with as per picture... but what I always say is.... it grows out in a few months so why not go for it.

Respected Contributor

I think that's called an undercut. Like Miley Cyrus. Had mine done like that several months ago (not that color though). I've grown it out since.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2014 sparklestar said:

I think that's called an undercut. Like Miley Cyrus. Had mine done like that several months ago (not that color though). I've grown it out since.

I bet it takes time to grow out. How did you like it when you had it done?

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 2/28/2014 sparklestar said:

I bet it takes time to grow out. How did you like it when you had it done?

I loved it but it's a lot of work to train the hair to go that way. My hair does not grow very fast but it's getting there. Got a ways to go. If I can just keep my hands off the scissors but I get so impatient with it.