Honored Contributor

Re: This is the BEST hair product!

@chgobrsfan  Thanks for the info.  I purchased an 8 oz. bottle in the Lavender/Sage.  I saved $5 and there was free shipping.  Do they always offer free shipping?  I have enough Sea Mist to float away!  LOL catvery-happy:

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for letting us know about this product @Katcat1.  I have recently been reading about using a salt spray for hair and it was something I was interested in so the timing of your post was perfect.  I order from Dermstore all the time (love their free shipping!) and since they are having a 25% off sale now it helped me save $5.00.  I also went through Ebates so will get back 4% on my purchase too.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

FYI Sephora carries the 8 oz size online. I plan to give it a try. I have naturally curly, fine, color treated hair and have never found a sea salt spray that my hair likes. They always mess with my curls, make my hair hard and crunchy and they change the color of my hair. I've tried just about everything on the market too. But my hair does love the air at the ocean so I wish that could be bottled! I love Herbivore's Blue Tansy mask, the Lapis oil & their pink clay face soap so maybe this one will be a winner for me too!

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!