Honored Contributor

The economy size saving you over $700 is La Mer Moisturizing Cream 16.5 oz.  Who in their right mind would spend $2,060.00 for moisturizer?  I could not believe what I was seeing.  The normal size moisturizer is almost $500. I just had to share this info. with you.  I won't be purchasing.  Cat Very Happy  BTW,  Happy New Year, Beauties!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

While I have never purchased that size of Creme de La Mer, I've been using it for years. It makes a huge difference in my skin.

Honored Contributor

@sassenach1,  If you can afford it, go for it.  I have a limit of what I will pay for moisturizer but everyone is different.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The economy size saving you over $700 is La Mer Moisturizing Cream 16.5 oz.  Who in their right mind would spend $2,060.00 for moisturizer?  I could not believe what I was seeing.  The normal size moisturizer is almost $500. I just had to share this info. with you.  I won't be purchasing.  Cat Very Happy  BTW,  Happy New Year, Beauties!

Who would spend $40 for moisturizer?  Or $60 or 200?  Who would buy an RV?  Who would go bowling?  Who would want a ferret?  I don't know.  People have money and spend it on stuff.  Mostly on stuff they don't need, so how do you judge that sort of thing? 

Honored Contributor

Re: This is hard to Believe

[ Edited ]

And I was wondering why anyone would pay $100 a month (when you add all the necessary add-ons) for Perricone!  Each of us has our priorities.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Who would spend $40 for moisturizer?  Or $60 or 200?  Who would buy an RV?  Who would go bowling?  Who would want a ferret?  I don't know.  People have money and spend it on stuff.  Mostly on stuff they don't need, so how do you judge that sort of thing? 

HaHaHaHa....I would buy a ferret before I would buy LaMer!

Honored Contributor

Someone who uses La Mer and wishes to save $700. I don't see the issue with this; it's a smart move financially.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

HaHaHaHa....I would buy a ferret before I would buy LaMer!

@phoenixbrd

I heard that a lot of ferrets use LaMer!

Honored Contributor

I would not want that huge amount of moisturizer in any brand, let alone one that would set me back thousands. I like my little 1.7 or max 2 ounces (in a tube).

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

Many years ago I read that JLo buys LaMer in the large size and uses it on her whole body. Her skin does look smooth. 

I'd buy it if I could afford it, but I can't 😉