Respected Contributor

This is a really good eyebrow tutorial........

This is such a great eyebrow tutorial.......Enjoy! https://youtu.be/POEF2HEdS7s
Valued Contributor

Re: This is a really good eyebrow tutorial........

Thank you. I learned some new things.

I loved the Tarte brow powder unfortunately they don't make it anymore. I'm still trying to find a powder I like.

I also watched her tutorial on using drugstore make-up. That was really good too.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

TY @Naturesbeauty ! This was really interesting. My brows have always been darker than my hair (blonde), and they're not ashy at all. It's hard to find a color that is right. Taupe just doesn't work for me. My hairstylist usually does them when he colors my hair every 2 months, but the color never lasts. Last time he recommended Just for Men. I bought it but haven't used it yet. Guess this is a good time to try it, especially if I mess it up! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

TY @Naturesbeauty ! This was really interesting. My brows have always been darker than my hair (blonde), and they're not ashy at all. It's hard to find a color that is right. Taupe just doesn't work for me. My hairstylist usually does them when he colors my hair every 2 months, but the color never lasts. Last time he recommended Just for Men. I bought it but haven't used it yet. Guess this is a good time to try it, especially if I mess it up! Smiley Wink

@beach-mom   My brows have remained dark (except for some pesky grey ones) even though my hair is silver. Every month or more often if needed, I use the Just For Men in Blonde (!)...available on Amazon. The colors come out much darker than you think. I only leave it on 3 minutes not 5. Can always do it again longer the next day if you'd like them darker, but if too dark, takes awhile to wash off/fade. 

Honored Contributor

TY @Shanus - I'll follow your advice and leave on only 3 minutes. No hurry to do them. Before all this I wouldn't even go to drop off dry cleaning without makeup on. Now my errands are quick, I don't wear makeup, and I usually have my hair up in a clip! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the video @Naturesbeauty .  I watched her video on drug store makeup too.   Thanks for sharing.