Super Contributor

Re: This is NOT YOUR GRANDMOTHER's PONDs

Thanks for the info!
Super Contributor

Does this seem like a product that's more for dry skin? I've got oily/combo skin and am always on the lookout for something new & different!

Trusted Contributor

Do you use Ponds at night ? or is this a AM/PM treatment. I am familiar with Ponds too - but I never used it.

Valued Contributor

A friend was given a small sample of this product. She opened it in front of me and the perfume smell was typical of Ponds products -- beyond icky and SO strong. She wisely threw out the sample immediately. So for those who don't react well to highly perfumed skin care products, be forewarned.

Contributor

My 80 year old MIL has used Ponds forever and she has flawless, beautiful skin.

Contributor

On 2/7/2015 65and fabulous said:

I have a 70 year-old cousin who has the most beautiful smooth skin I have ever seen...even though she spent years in Florida and living on a boat, etc.

When I complimented her at our family reunion, she said that the only thing she has ever used on her face is Pond's cold cream!

I am anxious to try this new product from good old Ponds! Its an oldie but definitely a goody brand!

My MIL is 80 and has used nothing but Ponds. Her skin is flawless!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2015 Pie1993 said:

Do you use Ponds at night ? or is this a AM/PM treatment. I am familiar with Ponds too - but I never used it.

Hi! I started using it morning and night! I LOVE IT!

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2015 AspenGrove said:

A friend was given a small sample of this product. She opened it in front of me and the perfume smell was typical of Ponds products -- beyond icky and SO strong. She wisely threw out the sample immediately. So for those who don't react well to highly perfumed skin care products, be forewarned.

Hi there! That's funny, I really didn't smell anything at all. You mentioned it was "highly perfumed", to the contrare, I did not smell anything of the sort. Are you sure it was the Rejuveness?

<h1 style="margin: 0px; padding: 13px 0px 15px; font-size: 30px; font-family: pragmatica-web, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 100; color: #cc6699; width: auto; line-height: 33px; letter-spacing: -1px;"> Rejuveness</h1>
Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Formulated with AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen, this daily moisturizer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.
Essential Features
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Won't clog pores
Key Ingredients
AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) - Known as an exfoliant, which gently removes dull surface skin cells and smooths fine lines.
Collagen - Natural fiber known to increase skin strength and elasticity.
Vitamin E - An anti-oxidant that is known to fight free radicals and help with overall skin health.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2015 midnight said: Thanks for the info!

You are very welcome midnight! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

On 2/8/2015 dionline said:

Does this seem like a product that's more for dry skin? I've got oily/combo skin and am always on the lookout for something new & different!

Hi dioline! Yes they do have products for dry/normal skin. Check out there website and click on explore products. Smiley Happy I really like it the ""Rejuvenss line.