Honored Contributor

This is How I Dupped That Photo

[ Edited ]

How I dupped last night's photo that I won't refer to because the convo a bit snippity.  

Huda palette: burgandy shadow with shimmer burgandy on top of matte burgandy.

CP Miss Bliss palette: had to layer the two shadows for the perfect inner corner color.  You can't see it in the picture but these two colors are FULL of tiny sparkles.  To create the same color of lip, I had to first apply a light concealer on my lips and then apply the Two Faced "Two Night Stand" lipgloss.   My Photoshop skills have gone to pot!  MS brain fog is not joking around tonight Smiley Sad  Anyway, it's a lovely look!  I can't wait to wear it this week

Makeup.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: This is How I Dupped That Photo

Love your ingenuity!! Pretty colors too!! Brain fog?? Yes I still have moments of the same, due to chemo 8 years ago!!! I call it monkey brain too,  only I believe monkies have better brain power than me sometimesWoman Surprised

Honored Contributor

Re: This is How I Dupped That Photo

@monicakm - pretty colors and great combos!  I would have never thought of trying that.  I need to "broaden my horizons" so to speak and have some fun with eyeshadow colors.  Even if I don't wear the combo out of the house, it's still fun to play with color.