Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager 

For the targeted age???

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee 

I know that.

Honored Contributor

I find the term BETTER THAN SEX for one line of mascara rather stupid. Why tie sex to mascara? Makes no sense at all.

Honored Contributor

NARS has been using explicit titles to describe their products for years. Ain't no different from that.

Honored Contributor

Re: This is Disgusting!

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee 

Nars' isn't targeted to school age children and just because one someone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

Nars' isn't targeted to school age children and just because one someone else is doing it doesn't make it right.

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I agree, @monicakm .  This chipping away of decency and upright behavior is all too common and sadly, will never be stopped.  What does Always on Top have to do with sex education for kids?  Why not teach them Just Say No?   Anything for a buck.  Sadly, they will make a boatload.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

@monicakm wrote:

@SilleeMee 

I agree, @monicakm .  This chipping away of decency and upright behavior is all too common and sadly, will never be stopped.  What does Always on Top have to do with sex education for kids?  Why not teach them Just Say No?   Anything for a buck.  Sadly, they will make a boatload.

@monicakm @rnmom  @tends2dogs, I totally agree and it wont stop unless people start voting with their dollars. The sad part is now every influencer will start showcasing and pushing this. 

Yes, risque naming has been around for a while, that doesnt make it right.   

We dont need a beauty company to teach kids about s$x. So ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see a big deal in this marketing tactic. Kids are exposed to a lot in the word. It's up to parents to help them navigate through it.

Honored Contributor

Well, count me in as someone who thinks it's inappropriate for a line of makeup aimed at young girls.  (I don't like the NARS naming either.)  I haven't seen the Netflix show, but I think this is rather tacky.

And while we're at it - what's with "Juliette Has a GUN not Perfume" thing?  Is there something I'm not getting about that?  Is that also tied up with some tv series?

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

All I know about the perfume (or not perfume) is it's supposed to last longer.