Honored Contributor

This Packaging is Beautiful!

It speaks to me!  Unfortunantely, I still haven't opened my backup CT pressed powder from Sephora's spring sale in April (sigh)

Untitled-1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: This Packaging is Beautiful!

@monicakm That's so,pretty! Reminds me of something that would be on a beautiful vanilty!

Honored Contributor

@Franklinbell 

Yes it does.  We NEED this, right?  I'd be all bougie pulling it out of my purse to powder my nose except no one in my family would give a rat's rear LOL 

Honored Contributor

Ladies, I know most will agree, if we lived our lives only doing and buying what we need...well...life would be soooo boring,😩

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - that is great packaging.  I'm a sucker for pretty packaging too.  The recent cream blush/bronzer that I bought from Tarte has pretty packaging and I love it.  It not fancy like CT's but its the colors they used that I love.

Honored Contributor

I put quality ingredients way before packaging. 

Contributor

Csn you plesse tell me where you pirchased the Charlotte Tilbery compact?  Cant seem to find it on any sites.  Thsnk you 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I'm sure we all do but great packaging is what draws us in and I appreciate pretty things Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It's not available yet @chayse  I don't know when it will be but it looks like it might be a holiday release.  So maybe Sept or Oct???  You'll be able to find it on Sephora when it is released.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm wrote:

@Shelbelle 

I'm sure we all do but great packaging is what draws us in and I appreciate pretty things Smiley Happy

Everyone loves pretty things but I have come to know that it is what is inside the pkg that really counts. I do think some of the Prai special jars are very pretty but would never buy unless I checked ingredient deck first.