Honored Contributor

I bought this from a seller on eBay and forgot about it till today.  It shows it was still in the original city with usps just being informed the pkg was coming to them.  It's been weeks.  When I asked the seller about it today, they said it was shipped  and refunded my money since I hadn't gotten it saying they know I'll get it sooner or later.  It's 4 days over due.  Meanwhile I ordered another.  I don't have any confidence they ever shipped it.  It's such a pretty color and as close to red as I'll be comfortable wearing.  It looks like a dupe for the MAC Ruby Woo only in a lipglass vs lipstick.

Image 1 - MAC NEW MAKE ME MERCURIAL FULL SIZE LIMITED EDITION LIP GLASS GLOSS NIB

Contributor

Pretty color. My siser-in-law who is a blond seems to be able to pull this color off so well.

Me not so much.

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I could pull of that color like a CHAMP!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

There are some reds that I consider for evening wear only -- the ones that are really bright.  Your red looks very wearable and it is  a pretty shade of red.  I use to have a red by Laura Mercier before she sold her business that was wearable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Here is a better photo

Screenshot 2022-06-06 235749.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you.  I doubt I'd ever be  in a situation for that kind of red lipstick.  Good thing because lipSTICK and RED are two things that aren't in my makeup vocabulary.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

How well does the MAC lip gloss wear?  So many wear off after 2.57 minutes & I'd like one that last a few hours at least.  Please share some of your faves!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Not to worry.  The MAC Lipglasses last all of 3 minutes! Smiley Wink

Srsly, lipglosses/MAC lipglasses just can never compete with lipstick

for longevity.  Just the nature of the product.  This is why I always wear

a lip tint under all my glosses.  When the gloss wears off, I still have color on my lips.  And my lipglosses/MAC Lipglass have shimmer in them so there will be shimmer left behind on the lip tint.  The Pat McGrath peachy-pink gloss I bought leans more pink than I wanted with the pink tint under it.  So I bought the same Elf lip tint in peach for that lipgloss.

MAC used to make a lipglass for the Aladdin collection called Diamond in the Rough.  Love loved that one!  Probably always had the Elf pink tint under it tho.  You can still buy i on eBay

MAC Diamond in the Rough Lipglass

My favorite lipglosses were the Too Faced Rich and Dazzling line of glosses.  Sadly they retired that line Smiley Sad  I was able to get some off their website before they were gone and I've bought some from ebay.  

My favorite is the magenta and the peachy pink...I love them all!  

They have plenty on eBay.  I think there was 12 or 13 in all.  

They still offer 3 shades on the Too Faced website.  They were my favorite and stayed on the best imo.  I'm glad I have my favorite colors in backups.

Too Faced Rich and Dazzling Lip Glosses Review and Swatches - YouTube

Too Faced Rich Dazzling High Shine Sparkling Lip Gloss review photos  swatches swatch pics pretty rich makeup collection - Blushing Noir

NEW | Too Faced Natural Lust Collection - Blushy Darling